Craving doughnuts!!!

padbrat

My Rainbow is Born x
Reaction score
I am not normally the sort of person who likes sweet things... cakes, biscuits etc...

But I was at work today and felt so sick I thought I was gonna pass out and all I could think of was a jam doughnut... so I left work early and headed to a bakery and bought 2.... scoffed both of them and felt soooo much better! lol

Normally I love savory food, but I just am not liking it at all at the moment.... all I want is jam doughnuts!!!:wacko:

Anyone elses taste buds gone nuts lately??

Hahaha this made me laugh because for the past few days I've been craving jam doughnuts too! I finally caved and got one from the bakery on the way home from work yesterday. That cured my craving actually. ;) Since then I can only think about cheese and onion crisps... mmmmm... my appetite is pretty much dead apart from that though. :/ The thought of eating things makes me feel icky.

I can't remember the last time I wanted or had a jam doughnut... I never have them and I usually love savoury food...

But I just can't eat savoury food at the mo and all I want to jam doughnuts... not chocolate or biscuits or cake... just doughnuts!!!

Pleased I am not the only one lol!

Before I was pregnant I ate really well salads, veg etc
Now the thought of eating veg or salad makes me feel sick
I need sweet things cakes, biscuits yummy

i had a jam donut craving too lol! yummy. only lasted a few days though. and again i dont like them at all, or any sweet things, its prob the sugar we are needing.

also mars bars, everytime im pregnant i want mars bars, i cant stand them when i am not pregnant lol!

I wonder why it is just jammy doughnuts... there are load of other massively bad stuff full of sugar I could crave.... who knows...

Sw my hubby just made me a salad with cous cous and even the smell made me gag... Hubby gave me another doughnut so all is well again hahhaha!!

At this rate I will look like a flippin doughnut!!

lol, i think our heads just search for something as random as possible.

My OH has been nagging for a curry since i was pregnant, i finally gave in and i was soooooooooo sick. clearly we know what we want, so go with it lol!

Yum! The first few weeks of my pregnancy was filled with cakes, cupcakes, twinkies....mmmmm :thumbup:

That sounds SO good! I've been craving them too, and I haven't satisfied that craving yet :)

ughhh i want a doughnut soooo badly! i normally eat salad everyday for lunch but the thought of it makes me sick...veggies too.

i have been craving everything sweet including fruit, ice pops and muffins.

I hope the doughnut equals pink pad!!

I'm craving savoury. Pickled onions! Nom nom!! I could eat pickes at any time, day or night!!!!!

At first in my pregnancy I was worried about not eating healthy, so I tried eating salads, grilled chicken, etc. Now, all I want is fattening junk that I think is absolutely amazing. Right now my DH is whipping up my current craving, grilled cheese. Unfortunately he burnt them :nope:

But, yeah a jam doughnut sounds absolutely amazing right now, thanks :p

What I want/can stand to eat is so variable from day to day! But sweets have been high on the list. I'm planning on making ginger cookies, both to satisfy the sweets desire and hopefully help the m/s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->