Craving foods that make my MS much worse?

JumpingIn

Mummy+TTC#2
Reaction score
My brain has been hijacked. I want bacon and cheese sandwiches, and I want them now. No, not something similar to bacon and cheese sandwiches, like a healthier cheesy pasta...That repulses me. A sandwich with cheese and no bacon repulses me and a sandwich with bacon and no cheese repulses me. It has to be just right.

Yet I also feel like throwing up. Fatty, greasy foods are going to make that a million times worse.

Pregnancy is insane.

Please tell me I'm not alone. I have no idea how to combat this. I seriously can't face anything other than the craving food, no matter how sick it makes me. I'm going to end up making the bloody sandwich and throwing it up.

Ugh, that is a frustrating experience!

I have not had that this time, but during my last pregnancy sweets made me so sick. I would throw up every time I ate sweets. However, that is all I craved! It was a vicious cycle!

Definitely not alone! All I've been eating for weeks is cup of noodles, bagel sandwiches with extra cream cheese and ham, and grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches. I even make full healthy meals for DH and try and convince myself to eat it but I just can't do it! I'm sick the whole time I'm cooking it and cannot bring myself to even take one bite. So I break down and fry up a grilled cheese with turkey and poor DH is left with a huge meal to eat by himself. I'm truly getting sick of eating the same thing over and over but it's all I want and all I can stomach. I just keep reminding myself that it's all apart of this wonderful pregnancy and one day soon it will get better!

You may be surprised and it may be the very thing that doesn't make you ill.

I had awful morning sickness last time and their was no rhyme or reason to what I could or could not eat. At this stage it's just important to get something down.

I'm feeling miserable about my MS too. I usually like pretty much everything to eat (except raw eggs, meat or fish and sometimes natto) but recently I can hardly stomach anything and you are right when you want something only that exact thing will do. Even if I liked salad yesterday and that was all I can eat, today I can't face it. A few days ago I really wanted some mcdonalds, ate it and now I can't even bare to think about hamburgers *yuck*

I have very much gone off most meat right now. I was a vegetarian from birth up until maybe 23 or 24 years old so eating meat is relatively new to me anyway and I guess maybe I'm craving things I used to eat.

It's worse when you are living in a foreign country as well and can't get all the things you are craving :( like Tokyo has nice restaurants but Japanese version of Italian or Indian food is different from UK version of Italian or Indian food. Plus breakfast here is pretty much rice and fish and soup :( and my favourite foods are breakfast foods which are sooo expensive. Even toast isn't the same. Tends to only be very sweet white bread like double the thickness of UK extra thick slices and have like 4 slices in a pack. Most of the sandwiches you buy over here have all the crusts cut off as well. I mean normally it isn't such a big deal but I'm getting to the point where I miss food from the UK never mind the morning sickness.

Sorry about the rant.

ive been craving things i hate eating and not only that, they taste delicious for some odd reason! and for things i used to love eating, now they taste HORRIBLE or weird/poisoned! whether its candy or sandwiches, it doesnt taste normal at all! and its not metallic taste. the only time i had that was at 5 and 6 dpo, two days before i got a bfp.

its driving me crazy because i was craving sandwiches with lots of lettuce and meat(not red meat) and it tasted horrible and i know exactly how they're supposed to taste. i knew it was just me. theres never been a time they tasted this way. waah i couldnt even finish the food i got so i gave it to my dad

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->