Craving frenzy! What are you craving?

Grilled chicken, waffles, potatoes, and ice cream.

I'm a vegetarian and usually pine after broccoli, tempeh, and brussel sprouts, so this has been quite the change.

I'm hoping it calms down a bit!

Currently obsessed with cottage cheese with salt stirred in! How weird.

Ice Popsicles are keeping me going at the moment. And strangely enough fruit. I'm really not a big fruit person but I just can't get enough of it. With my DS it was potato samosas and chips. With my DD it was strawberry milk and peppermint chocolate so I have no idea what I'm having this time around.

Cheese,Crisps,baked potatoes, pastries, burgers ....basically everything I shouldn't be eating. An hour after eating I'm starving again and nauseous ..I've put 3-4lb on already (I'm 8 weeks) and I feel huge. Gonna really try to control myself as of tomorrow!

Oh and peanut butter on toast ....:dohh:

Cheese,Crisps,baked potatoes, pastries, burgers ....basically everything I shouldn't be eating. An hour after eating I'm starving again and nauseous ..I've put 3-4lb on already (I'm 8 weeks) and I feel huge. Gonna really try to control myself as of tomorrow!

Oh and peanut butter on toast ....:dohh:

I'm drooling over the thought of peanut butter on toast!

Ive just gone to bed so i cant be bothered to go down and get some now but I know what I'm gonna be making if I wake up in the early hours! :)

I'm just shy of five weeks but ever since before I knew I was pregnant, I've wanted black beans. I've made rice and beans twice in two weeks and usually I make it like every 6 weeks. South West salad. Taco bell (oops) all kinds of bean dips.

I'm a vegetarian so I can only imagine that my body is wanting the protein.

Eta: and jalepenos.

I had a loss in August and with both my last and this pregnancy so far my usual sugar cravings are gone and I want nothing to do with desserts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->