Craving raw food. This is torture!

SaraEmily

Mom of 2 girls
Reaction score
All I want is rare steak. The bloodier the better. Also sushi sounds SO good right now. Why must I crave the things I can't have? Now all I can think about is that I can't eat these things for another 7 months. :(

Also, if I do get steak, does it have to be medium well, or even worse, well done? I'd be thrilled if I could just get it medium (where I go medium means still quite pink inside) but I guess that's risky, right?

Mm well, you're probably going to hear controversial things on this subject. Me personally, with the exception of when I was carrying my oldest (because I followed every "rule" religiously with him), I eat what I want. With my youngest I ingested rare steak, sushi, raw milk etc (not daily mind you haha, but when I craved it). With this pregnancy I have had such bad morning sickness, the only "naughty" thing I've consumed is eggs with runny yolks. If it ever abates and I get an inkling for sushi or whatever, I'll be enjoying it :shrug:

Steaks here are advised to be well-done tho', lol :x

I made steak and chps the other day. Medium steak and half way through eating it I said " im not supposed to be eating this " but carried on. Was toooo nice

I know the risks are small if I do decide to indulge but my anxiety is so bad that I know I'll be freaking out about it for weeks if I do.

And idk why anyone would order a steak well done. That's disgusting and defeats the purpose of a steak IMO. Lol

I know the risks are small if I do decide to indulge but my anxiety is so bad that I know I'll be freaking out about it for weeks if I do.

And idk why anyone would order a steak well done. That's disgusting and defeats the purpose of a steak IMO. Lol

Omg I know right, lol.

You shouldn't feel bad whatever decision you make. It may even be nicer having suffered through the wait, once you feel right about indulging :) (The one thing I stay away from completely is alcohol, and each time I was done not just being preggo but also breastfeeding, I about died in glee when i could finally feel good about allowing myself a glass of a friend's homemade wine [I am a total light weight]).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->