Cravings at 7dpo.. weird imaginary symptoms! haha

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
I doubt it even is a craving, probably all in my mind but i'm really fancying a corned beef, potato waffle & ketchup sandwich! If i don't get a BFP, i'm going to feel like such an idiot... but for now i'm just gonna enjoy this sandwich before OH gets home from work and thinks i'm strange haha :) anyone else care to join the 'weird symptom' thread? C'mon... it can't just be me who has imaginary signs! Lol x

HAHAH too funny!!! I am currently 15dpo CD31 which is 1 day late for me no signs of AF but no BFP so im stuck in this weird limbo which is no longer the TWW haha. Seeing as I Have not gotten my BFP im sure im imagining some symp as well

I have only posted my more "common" symp on a few other threads but I feel this is the PERRRRRFECT thread to unleash my crazy "am i pregnant" symp lol

I want salsa con queso on EVERYTHING!!! And when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING. I ate it last night with porkchops for dinner and then again this morning on PANCAKES .... YUCK lol but oh man it was so good

That made me laugh, haha! Yes I am too, I think im 9dpo and I've been craving cream soda and baked potato chips. I like both of them, but havent had either in a long time and have never craved them like this before. Hopefully its a good sign! Wishing you luck on getting a BFP!! :)

Ohh af is late! That is a good sign! Are u gonna test again soon?? What is salsa con queso? Lol! Does sound super strange on a savoury AND a sweet dish haha!! Fingers crossed these are good signs and we aren't just going loopy lol!! Any other crazyness?! :) x

Thanks Hawks, you too! :) i'm the same! Have been following slimming world religiously for ages but since yesterday i have been terrible eating everything naughty and nothing healthy.. praying there's a bfp on its way or i'm gonna feel like a right fool having stopped the healthy stuff.. veg and chicken just isn't appealing to me these last few days though, i seem to be craving sugar and carbs badly! Woops! Lol x

That made me laugh, haha! Yes I am too, I think im 9dpo and I've been craving cream soda and baked potato chips. I like both of them, but havent had either in a long time and have never craved them like this before. Hopefully its a good sign! Wishing you luck on getting a BFP!! :)

I have other cravings too, not anything as crazy as my last post lol but potatoes OH MAN gotta have them, and not just any potatoes they have to be red baby potatoes hahaha. IM PICKY!!! lol

Salsa Con Queso is a cheese based salsa for dipping chips into, but apparently insted of dipping chips into them im dipping pancakes into them hahaha OH BOY!!!

And yes I do plan on retesting but im going to wait for AF a couple more days and if nothing ill test again. Ill deff keep you guys posted and let you know if my crazy cravings were legitamate or just me being me hahah

Uhg...I have been craving strange stuff this whole cycle!!! The foods are not strange, it's the INTENSITY of the cravings!
Grilled cheese, meatloaf and mashed potatoes, french fries, etc!

Now pancakes sound delicious..except minus the salsa con queso! haha

Sooooo ladies .... can anyone recommend a good shrink? All that craziness and AF just showed lol

heres to hoping for a BFP for Christmas

Aww.. sorry that AF showed. Maybe it will be a Xmas present for you in December! I'm starting to think that might be the case for me as well not due until 11/25 though.

Thanks ladies as sad as i was to seeher arrive im so glad im out of that crazy limbo i was in. And yes that would be an amazing christmas present OMG id be thrilled

fx for the rest of you ladies, really hope you get your bfps :)

:rofl:OMG you guys made me laugh so loud I woke up my hubby.
I have no weird cravings, but I had so many imaginary symptoms, is crazy.
Sorry about af babybagushski and baby dust for the rest of you ladies.

Figured I'd give you ladies a little reassurance. I was about 6 or 7 DPO when I started having these crazy food dreams where I'd literally wake up and crave whatever was in my dream. For me, it was mac n cheese and Subway sandwiches with LOADS of pickles on them. I had these cravings for about 5 days before I tested and sure enough, there was the bfp lol
Of course, I used to get cravings sometimes when I was pmsing but not all the time and they were never as strong as these are.
GOOD LUCK !!! :)
:dust:

Thanka guys! And congrats MN, how far along are you now??

So today i woke up and my fiance had been cooking chinese flavoured rice to take to work.. omg the stink!! It make me feel sick! I may test later, i am 8dpo today so not expecting a bfp but who cares lol! My temp is going back up, still just at cover line but has gone up 0.4 in two days after that huge dip.. figured if it was low progesterone crashing it would stay low? Or again.. maybe i am IMAGINING things and i just need to get a grip and stop kidding myself.. either way i will be back in a few hours with some more update ha x

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...e-if-see-something-not-help.html#post34270829

Hey girls, here is the link to my test over in the gallery, feel free to give your opinions! Thanks :) x

Fairycake- I can't see the photo because the computer at my work blocks it all... sad day :(.. I'll check when i get home though! I saw everyone elses comments though and it seems like they saw something!! Hopefully thats good news, wait a few days and test again! :) Ahh hoping for BFP!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->