Cravings before BFP??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by mazzie1984, Jun 3, 2011.

1. mazzie1984

mazzie1984 Well-Known Member

Hello did any of you get any food cravings before your BFP? I think I implanted 2-3 days ago and the past 2 days , My mouth has litrally been watering for raw onions and cheese salads for breakfast! Can't get enough. Usually I don't fancy salad often. Would be interesting to see if you did and what did you crave? With my first I didn't crave this early but didn't take long lol.

2. Zodiac

Zodiac Pregnant with #2

I didn't get any cravings- but about 1 week before BFP I remember spending a day where I was STARVING the entire day. Like I literally could not eat enough. I thought I was PMS at the time.

3. robinator

robinator Guest

I craved cinnamon: cinnamon toast, cinnapies, cinnamon cereal, cinnamon rolls. I haven't had any I'm-gonna-punch-you-in-the-face-if-don't-get-this cravings since then.

4. Baby1forus

Baby1forus Well-Known Member

Chocolate milk, which is strange because I hate milk.

5. sweetm

sweetm Pregnant with my first

I craved things that were salty and crispy, as well as fruit. The week before I got a BFP, I was eating mostly french fries, popcorn, potato chips, strawberries and pineapple. Nothing else appealed to me.

6. SpunkyMunkey

SpunkyMunkey Well-Known Member

About 2 days after conception, I was craving garlic bread with cheese, but I also get cravings with migraines, which I've been having a lot of, so I doubt it was pregnancy related. Now, it's not so much CRAVING as it is finding only certain foods appealing.

7. mdjoy

mdjoy Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I get strange craving when i pms too so some months I would never know, my pms symptoms are so similar to preg symptoms