Cravings -what are yours?

Ros40

Reaction score
I crave cheese -hmmmmmmmmm , cheese with everything please.

I have totally gone off coffee, especially Costa decaf which now just smells like fish ! I have also gone off cake ....me !

I dont have cravings per se but i seem to prefer eating meat and stodge (toast and potatoes). I cant for the life of me even contemplate soup - and i usually quite like soup! No to mention the fact that i usually mostly eat lots of veg... :wacko:

Any kind of potato. I sometimes joke that I'll have to nickname one of these babies "spud." :haha:

Huh. I want potatos and cheese, too. I think our bodies are trying to tell us something; maybe we need calcium and salt. My usual sweet tooth isn't bad right now, either, which is weird for me. And I'm down to 1 small cup of coffee a day--I usually can drink 6+ cups.

I don't seem to have any regular cravings. There are moments when I want something but it isn't usually the same thing in a repeat.

Salsa, I'd seriously pour a bowl full of just salsa and grab a spoon and eat away.

Sweet tea, I absolutely had to have a sweet tea like everyday. There is a 24 hour gas station/convenience store a mile from our house and they have sweet tea and I'd go anytime of night when I'd get a craving.

Porridge, ice lollies, fruit and the occasional big mac - does that one count? LOL x

basically anything. I go from sweets to salty in a second. I like just about anything and then all of the sudden nothing sounds good... lol

Took a terrible notion for grilled cheese last nite,so regretted it ,was up sick all night and had awful nightmares,then got up this morning and had some more,lolxxxx

Despie this made me laugh v.mucho!! Sweet things for me are mahoosive urge. Just hoping I don't get the same one as I had with my DS - I just HAD to sniff shoe polish!! Took all I had not to eat it!!:wacko:

Despie this made me laugh v.mucho!! Sweet things for me are mahoosive urge. Just hoping I don't get the same one as I had with my DS - I just HAD to sniff shoe polish!! Took all I had not to eat it!!:wacko:

Aww gross,lol ,I do love the smell of my comfort fabric conditioner ,hope I don't try and have a slug of that lol,xxxxxx

got a thing about salted popcorn now....

I have tonnes, but my most recent within the last week or so are cheese and onion crisps, which I can't stand normally and fruit pastell lollie ices - delish

I'm craving for macaroni cheese or cheese and pasta, beef and spinach. I think generally anything with cheese and beef especially beef burger from BK or shops.

Crispy lettuce smeared with cream cheese. A week later it was lettuce,cheese & tomato sandwiches. Not long after that it switched to marmalade on toast! I never ate marmalade before this!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->