Cravings

Bringon3

Reaction score
Any ladies with cravings going on?

Last week I wanted hard boiled eggs with siracha (I don't do spicy so that was weird)

This week I'm all about asparagus and moving into a chicken and pasta phase.

Anyone else?

Nope I haven't been craving many things...I occasionally want ice cream but I was like that before pregnancy. I can't eat meat...like ham, bacon, sausage. I can handle steak and chicken but I don't love it. I want fruit all the time. So I have more food aversions than cravings.

Nope I haven't been craving many things...I occasionally want ice cream but I was like that before pregnancy. I can't eat meat...like ham, bacon, sausage. I can handle steak and chicken but I don't love it. I want fruit all the time. So I have more food aversions than cravings.

I have had an aversion to ketchup of all things.

STEAK.

As in giant, fatty, beef T-bone steak. I seriously can't get enough over the last week and a half. If it's all I could eat all day every single day I would :D

Im on a pasta and pizza kick. I swear I can eat Pizza everyday.

Mine as been sno cones and Chinese the last few weeks lol early on it was oranges, fruit and hard boiled eggs lol

I crave tuna fish sandwiches and honey bbq chips smh lol.

Right now I'm craving potato chips (crisps) I want to crunch on just one chip, arghh i want!!!

I am not really craving anything, just thinking about food, any food gives me a bad taste in my mouth.
I am however craving Ice coffee (the sluch kind) and when I do drink it I amazingly feel better. I was in a bakery the other day trying to keep myself from throwing up but I needed that coffee! After a few sips I felt like new.
And kettle chips. God, I want a bag of kettle chips...

I have really bad aversions so not many cravings ... but last night i kept dreaming about cakes, and i woke up thinking i needed to have cake today. So DS and i made cup cakes! But as i knew it, the sweetness kicked in my MS and I soon regretted it.

Laid awake last night thinking about chicken wings! They are not something I normally eat, but I'm obsessing. What's worse is there's no where to get them here!!! I'm specifically thinking about some I had a few months ago.

I really really want some spicy chicken wings. I'm even considering driving to buy some crappy cold ones from the supermarket.

I'm assuming this is a craving lol if it is, it's my first proper one!

My mouth is actually watering :o

Cheese, especially feta, Philadelphia and the kids cheesestrings!
Marmite.
Chocolate.
Never eat much of any of these things normally! Horrible cravings to have lol

Food.. I can't stop eating.. if I don't eat every couple of hours I start feeling queasy.. I have my first OB appt Monday and I dread what she's going to say about my weight :(

I have had a few cravings too, but sadly it seems like every food I crave, I start hating after eating it once! Anyone else feel like that? :)

There was one specific type of candy I ate like crazy for a few days. Now I can't even look at the wrapping without getting sick, haha :D

I think I should be very careful about what I eat these days. I don't want to start hating everything I normally love! :)

I have had a few cravings too, but sadly it seems like every food I crave, I start hating after eating it once! Anyone else feel like that? :)

There was one specific type of candy I ate like crazy for a few days. Now I can't even look at the wrapping without getting sick, haha :D

I think I should be very careful about what I eat these days. I don't want to start hating everything I normally love! :)

That happened to me with my first pregnancy. Their were certain things I would normally eat but couldn't. My ds was soo picky when I was pregnant with him lol

oh how i wish i had cravings.

All I've had since I found out I was pregnant at almost 7 weeks, I've had nothing but aversions. Its so frustrating.

I have far more aversions than cravings but a few big ones have been raspberry jam on lightly toasted bread, enchiladas, pizza and ice cream sandwiches.

Not a craving, but so far (knock on wood) cream of rice/wheat has been my saving grace. When I need something to eat and everything makes me queasy I cook up some of that lightly sprinkle brown sugar and I can eat it. I've had it for breakfast and dinner quite a lot lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->