cravings???

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
So im just wondering if anyone has had any cravings?

Ive been going off things rather than wanting things..... But i went through a stage of eating quavers and cucumber together, chilli and ice cream and at the moment im wanting mustard on everything.

One day i like something the next i hate it.... eg, i hate eggs, chicken, turkey, duck, bacon, sausages, brocolli, cauliflower, baked beans, prawns, and im sure there are so many more i cant remember.

So i would love to know what other strange things our bodies are making us want or making us hate!

I have gone off more things than i have craved. I can't stand chicken breasts, and can only just eat chopped up chicken if its disguised. Used to eat it almost every day! Don't like curry, fajitas, and many other things i can't think of right now. Only things i've 'craved' have been lemon, and turkey, mayo and salad baguettes... Yummy!

I'm eating a lot of chocolate at the moment... usually it makes me feel a bit sick, but I can't get enough of it now.

chocolate, cakes, desserts, anything with cream on! All the stuff i really shouldnt eat but cant help it! In fact i dont even want lunch or dinner, just want to snack on naughty foods all day, also really loving brussel sprouts and cauliflower cheese and cheese sandwiches. I know what you mean about loving something one day and hating it the next!!

At least is isnt just me... It annoys me when i cook something im really looking forward to then i taste it and its like nope dont like that any more!!

I want chocolate and cakes but have gestational diabtetes so they are a no no!! Been enjoying pringles lately ate 2 tubs in 2 days... maybe unhealthy but they taste sooooo good lol.

I went into a sandwich shop last week and just asked for a cucumber sandwich just so i could have my cucumber and quaver fix... boy did they look at me strange :rofl:

food cravings have been, quavers, McDonald's choc milkshake, aniseed sweets, voice tablets

none food cravings have been the smell of: dove soap, persil washing powder, lavender washing up liquid, medicated shampoo,lavender softener and creosote lol

Yea im loving the smell of febreeze, bleach and kitchen cleaner at the mo.

Hating the smell of my dog!!

lol poor doggy lol, i know what you mean though i went off the smell of coffee

i am loving the smell of flash lemon spray cleaner at the mo, i am using a full bottle a week!!! and i constantly have a bar of dove glued to my nose :rofl:

i am loving the smell of flash lemon spray cleaner at the mo, i am using a full bottle a week!!! and i constantly have a bar of dove glued to my nose :rofl:

I think with me hating doggy smell is whats probablly making me like febreeze more and more :rofl:

And yea i go through a bottle of bleach a week!!! And i make my own febreeze with fabic softener and water so spray it on my clothes so i can always smell it lol... God that souns sad!!

I think with me hating doggy smell is whats probablly making me like febreeze more and more :rofl:

And yea i go through a bottle of bleach a week!!! And i make my own febreeze with fabic softener and water so spray it on my clothes so i can always smell it lol... God that souns sad!!

:rofl: glad its not just me then lol

Nope im from the crazy bucket too!!!! My OH hated me last night i got up to take antibiotic came downstairs and couldnt stop cleaning!! The dog came down shortly followed by OH who asked what i was doing at 1am i looked innocently and said cleaning!! :rofl:

He looked at me told me i was crazy and just laughed... Men they dont understand the need for something :lmao:

Nope im from the crazy bucket too!!!! My OH hated me last night i got up to take antibiotic came downstairs and couldnt stop cleaning!! The dog came down shortly followed by OH who asked what i was doing at 1am i looked innocently and said cleaning!! :rofl:

He looked at me told me i was crazy and just laughed... Men they dont understand the need for something :lmao:

my oh is the same he thinks i look like a nutter with my nose stuck in a box af dove soap every night lol and the fact you can smell cleaning products before you get in our house lmao :rofl: x

I have craved raw carrots since 2nd tri, the craving hasn't gone away (i still want them all the time) but the taste has changed and i don't like it. Hmmm.... odd one! I want them but don't like them. Anyone else had this?

HAHAHAHAHA thats the way its meant to be!! isn't it??? lol

I have craved raw carrots since 2nd tri, the craving hasn't gone away (i still want them all the time) but the taste has changed and i don't like it. Hmmm.... odd one! I want them but don't like them. Anyone else had this?

I want things but when i have them i hate them???

Thats exactly it. Although, up until 2 weeks ago i loved raw carrots and could eat half a dozen a day easy! Everyone joked that the baby would come out orange!

Thats exactly it. Although, up until 2 weeks ago i loved raw carrots and could eat half a dozen a day easy! Everyone joked that the baby would come out orange!

Hahaha pregnancy it does wonders to us!!!!

Iv only had one craving and thats ham and salt and vinegar crisps sandwhichs.Iv been having the cravings for months now lol.I dont think I have gone off any foods though that I can think off.xxx

loving monster munch. also. went through a mad few weeks of buying those little tubs of stuffed cream cheese peppers - still eating them but for a few weeks i was having them daily!

have gone off roast dinners - and i am usually the worlds greatest lover of a good roast, as soon as i have the first mouthful i feel like hurling :( ............... christmas dinner should be fun eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->