Crawlers to Walkers...?

littlelady

Reaction score
Anyone bought any of the clarks shoes crawlers to walkers? just wandering as leeon has a £50 gift voucher form there he is still crawling and just cruising the furnature suppose they are meant to help them walk and support there feet more?

I have a pair but not from clarks as im in canada , havent used them yet as he slowly learning to crawl

They don't need shoes until they are actually walking outside. Clarks would give you shoes but advise that he don't wear them inside. Your voucher won't run out and you'll be greatful for it once he's walking outside - those shoes can be expensive!

They don't need shoes until they are actually walking outside. Clarks would give you shoes but advise that he don't wear them inside. Your voucher won't run out and you'll be greatful for it once he's walking outside - those shoes can be expensive!

I know, i looked at some for callum and im sure they were £28!!!!!! i nearly bloody died. :rofl:

i have some crawlers for lilly, and she also has some cruisers, the only difference is the crawlers have a soft sole and bend easy to help make crawling easy and cruisers are gripped to help keep there grip when cruising the furniture they are cool, lilly likes shoes,

but would you say the cruisers are worth buying?

I think he'll probably be better without them. Barefoot is best of all in my opinion. Like Marley said, the voucher won't run out and he can get some nice outdoor shoes for walking!

he doesnt wear shoes inside just when we go out in the pram i think il wait just it doesnt seem like hel be walking anytime soonx

the cruisers are good, for helping to walk but hes not gonna walk yet id say crawlers, or none at all its totally up you, lilly always wears shoes, but thats just my choice, like some1 else said you can wait till hes walking and get him some proper shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->