crawling to belly dragging?

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Josh had made loads of progress and was able to put himself on all fours and do 2-3 steps forwards. Now he discovered he can just drag his belly and has stopped going on all fours... :dohh:

Is this normal?

:rofl::rofl: That made me laugh, do you mean army crawling?? if you do then it is completely normal, Dec went between army crawling and normal crawling for about a month until he was really steady at the normal thing.

Again love your title :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: That made me laugh, do you mean army crawling?? if you do then it is completely normal, Dec went between army crawling and normal crawling for about a month until he was really steady at the normal thing.

Again love your title :rofl:

:lol: Ok, good to know.. I think Josh has gotten really lazy. :dohh:

I think so... my foster sisters son was crawling and then he realized he could drag himself on his belly, and that is what he did for a month...

This is the kind of crawling Valerie does right now. All army crawling! :)

Lol, thats funny but i believe thats part of growing up isnt it!!

:rofl: I said this on another post but thats what Ella does. She was crawling slowly and took ages but crawling and then she discovered army crawling.
Its the funniest thing !

Thats what Colton does. I said he was "commando crawling" :lol: He gets along pretty fast.. across the room in under 60 seconds :D

Amy never army crawled, she would go backwards for a while until she found forwards gear. That was funny cause you would come back in the sitting room from the kitchen and she would be behind the sofa. lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->