Crawling - When?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
When did your LO start crawling?

Caitlin looks like she could be off any time :loopy:

I'm very excited about this :baby: :baby: :baby:

Juleika rolls over and when she is on her belly she makes kind of crawling movements with her arms and legs already, but still doesn't lift her belly up!

and we still haven't sorted the cables behind the computer :hissy:

this is def on the plan for next week!!!

Kaya is now balancing on her hands and knees but she can only go backwards lol. She's also started to pull herself up to stand, but she quickly lets go and falls over. I think she's going to skip crawling and go straight to walking, and I think it'll happen in the next month. My sister's boy was crawling at 7 months.

We're still waiting for crawling action here :roll: Katie can go round and round and flaps her arms like a fish thats been took out of water :lol:

Some crawl, some dont.

Charlotte started her own brand of crawling at 5 months (on her back head first propelled by her feet) and I think went onto commando style at around 8 months. Tom was later maybe 10 months. Now there's nothing between them crawling wise.

Tyler hates his belly but loves his feet so i reckon he might give crawling a miss lol

Generally babies start crawling anywhere from 5 months and up. Go Caitlin Go! LOL

Aww how exciting!! Erica will wiggle her way up my chest already, and kinda wiggle up the bed.. But she can *for the most part* support her weight on her feet, just has no balance. I'm thinking she may skip over to walking as well. She loves being on her feet.

carly was 6 months crawling and 10 months walking :)

i cant remember when nicole started crawling. She was walking at 10 months tho.

No sign of callum crawling yet, he hates lying down!! just wants to stand up all the time!!

Can't wait til Oliver can crawl! He's trying so hard already! He kind of makes all the movements but hasn't quite grasped it yet! x

Charlotte started her own brand of crawling at 5 months (on her back head first propelled by her feet) and I think went onto commando style at around 8 months. Tom was later maybe 10 months. Now there's nothing between them crawling wise.

:rofl: My mum's baby looks like she might start doing this - when she lays on her back, she really kicks out hard with her legs and kind of shuffles upwards on her back lol

As for the original question of when a baby starts crawling, every one is different; my baby brother, Alexander, started crawling when he was three months (and was walking by 6 and half months!) but my nephew (who is the same age as Alexander) wasn't crawling until he was 8 months old... Was quite bizzarre that while Alexander was running around causing havok, Alfie was still sitting down on his activity mat, occasionally having a little bottom-shuffle here or there, but for the most part just watching everything that was going on around him! lol They're both two now, though - and roughly about the same stage regarding their development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->