Craziest cycle please advise

Leenabearsmom

Reaction score
So I have had the craziest cycle this month and any advice or comments would be appreciated. Here's my month

Sept 19th- CD-1 had my AF for 6 days then stopped for a day then started spotting. I spotted for 10 days. The spotting was brown, pink and after we BD it was like a rush of red. Went to the Dr and they said everything looked good had blood work done and an ultrasound. So I don't know if I am supposed to start my CD over when I started to spot. But here's the thing I am a poas-aholic and keep getting a negative. If I use Sept 19th as my CD1 I would be 1 week later but if I use Sept26th as my CD1 Im at CD31. I have used my IC's every morning with FMU negative, my FRER yesterday negative. My average cycle is CD30.

Has anyone had a crazy cycle like this and got their BFP. We have been TTC for 6 months now and we both are feeling like something should be happening since we have 1 child a piece with other people. No AF which is always the best sign but when I was pregnant with my DD I had no clue I was until I started getting sick at 7weeks so I think I just may get my HCG surge very late.

This is my first post and I feel I am a little all over the place so I do apologize but am just curious if their are others out there with a wonky cycle like mine

So I have had the craziest cycle this month and any advice or comments would be appreciated. Here's my month

Sept 19th- CD-1 had my AF for 6 days then stopped for a day then started spotting. I spotted for 10 days. The spotting was brown, pink and after we BD it was like a rush of red. Went to the Dr and they said everything looked good had blood work done and an ultrasound. So I don't know if I am supposed to start my CD over when I started to spot. But here's the thing I am a poas-aholic and keep getting a negative. If I use Sept 19th as my CD1 I would be 1 week later but if I use Sept26th as my CD1 Im at CD31. I have used my IC's every morning with FMU negative, my FRER yesterday negative. My average cycle is CD30.

Has anyone had a crazy cycle like this and got their BFP. We have been TTC for 6 months now and we both are feeling like something should be happening since we have 1 child a piece with other people. No AF which is always the best sign but when I was pregnant with my DD I had no clue I was until I started getting sick at 7weeks so I think I just may get my HCG surge very late.

This is my first post and I feel I am a little all over the place so I do apologize but am just curious if their are others out there with a wonky cycle like mine

Ive never had a wonky cycle so I dont have any advice there. Sounds like you will have to just wait it out and see. Keep us updated though. Are you temping? I think thats the best way to know what your body is doing. I just started this cycle and its helped me a lot. I wonder a lot less about whats going on.

Off topic, I just moved from NC. I lived near EI. Miss it tons. GL to you I hope it all works out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->