craziest miracle

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
So I just had to share this because its blowing me away. So back in late august I had a full left salpingectomy. Which is a full removal of my left fallopian tube. Well at my ultrasound yesterday they told me that my corpus luteum is located in my left ovary, which means I ovulated and got pregnant from the side of my body that has no tube. My baby really is a miracle.

It's amazing isn't it!! I never knew this could happen until I lost my tube in December and the consultant told me. Huge congratulations to you x

Same happened to me :) I am currently pregnant and ovulated from the side with no tube. I know because the corpus luteum was seen on the side with no tube at an early scan yet the egg was still picked up and fertilised.

Hey ladies isn't it crazy. like it just blows my mind. Guess it just means these LOs were meant to be here!!!

Wow thanks ladies.. Your stories are incredible. Really needed to hear something so amazing today.. Congrats to you all!!

That is amazing. What's meant to be will always find a way. Congrats loves. Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->