Crazy b&@&$ attack!!

Jennifer01

Ltttc
Reaction score
Ok, I just want to rant and vent, so please don't feel like you have to pay any attention to me:wacko: obviously I have had a crap day!
So I love when a staff meeting takes a turn to "omg what is YOUR baby doing right now?? Mines crawling!!!gush!!" yeah I'm just being b$&@&y but whatever! Then they go around the room counting up the surprisingly high number of people with babies, get to me (with the "no baby" as they are counting:growlmad:) and so on. I lean over to my lovely friend with no kids (who is the only one I told what was up with me) and tell her I'll pay her to tell the group she had her tubes tied at 15 so please don't ask. She says it with a straight face, it is the highlight of my day!
So now I just wanna lay in bed, but instead have to go to a birthday-at least childless birthday!!
That's it, just feeling pissy, hope everyone else is having a better day....or is at least better at dealing with it:thumbup:

I feel your pain! I know at least 4 women pregnant right now. It sucks.

Damn....that sucks....Make them some 'special' cupcakes for the next meeting. :winkwink:

Yeah, I can just see one of those fancy cupcakes with a chocolate piece on top....but it's super exlax :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->