Crazy Chart

mcc2013

Reaction score
I have been using a forehead a Thermometer from CD1-CD17. I then read that was incorrect so the last few days I have been temping orally. So I know I'm way off with charting this month. I have a 26 day cycle. Any insight? Click link to see.

Are you using advance method on FF ?? If not change it to advance and since you have been temping with two different methods i doubt this months would be accurate enough to pin point O. However you positive opks are about right. You could expect to O on cd14 and that would give you an LP of 12 days which is good! :)

Are you using advance method on FF ?? If not change it to advance and since you have been temping with two different methods i doubt this months would be accurate enough to pin point O. However you positive opks are about right. You could expect to O on cd14 and that would give you an LP of 12 days which is good! :)
Thanks so much! I change it to advance, however it change my O date to cd14 instead of cd13. I felt O pains on CD13 and got a positive OPK on CD12. Also the calendar is set to a 29 day cycle my cycle is only 26 days. Can I change that?

I see you got a bfp!! :happydance: congrats!! H&H 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"