Crazy Dreams?

Molly5186

Reaction score
So I'm really not sure if I've just lost my mind or if this is normal, I had a dream last night that I gave birth to a duck!!! :haha: has anyone ever had weird dreams like this? I know babies have been all that's on my mind but a duck? COME ON!! lol

When I was prego with my first son I dreamt I gave birth to a dog and I cried and cried and cried it was horrible! Last night I had a dream of an earthquake scary crap! And I'm 19dpo and no positives yet..ehhh waiting on blood test results

When I was pregnant with my daughter I had also had a dream I gave birth to a dog and I woke up feeling sick to my stomach because it was so weird!! I'm sure it's nothing and just my mind getting away from me but it was still gross kinda!

Haha, I seem to be having nothing but crazy dreams lately. I dreamt last night that I was taking an hpt and my OH was waiting outside of the bathroom door for the results and we were at my mother's house and she came down the stairs topless and my BF screamed and covered his eyes and my mother was all loopy on sleeping pills and dancing and waving her bare chest around and I walked into the livingroom with my (positive!) hpt and my father (who passed 3 years ago) was sitting on the couch and I showed it to him and he gave me this BIG grin and then I asked him if my mother was always this crazy when she took sleeping pills and he said yes and I said, No wonder you're sleeping on the couch! Weird...but made me laugh lol

I dreamt I got two BFP last night and was thinking of inventive ways to tell OH....but this morning my AF came 3 days early!!!!!!!!!! :sad2:

Braven- LMAO!!! My mom is on sleeping pills and seriously does the craziest stuff ever imaginable! She tends to walk around and eat all sorts of foods and wake up with it all over her not remembering crap :haha:!

Misty-I had the same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago. I dreamed three times that week I had positive HPT's but then ended up starting my period that same week :nope:. Just think positive though! There's always next month :thumbup:

Just saw ur post & it did make me laugh, have been ttc for a long time now so all that's on my mind is babys, at the weekend I had a dream that I went shopping to buy dinner & the guy in the Market gave me this pig, but it was a baby pig wraped in a white blanket & I was holding it like a baby thinking ah I can't you, I woke up thinking what the he'll was that all about.x

:haha::haha:! Wow a duck? I thought I was going crazy! I dreamed last night I stole my friend's baby and ran off somewhere to hide with the :baby: in my arms! :haha::haha:

Hi dont mean to butt in but just read about the sleeping tablets! My mum always walks around eating anything with sugar in and pesters for chocolate! And then wakes up moaning about somebody leaving chocolate wrappers on her bedside cabinet! Haha she is convinced she dosnt move all night! X

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Mine always has chocolate caked to her face and literally all down the front of her pajamas, bedsheets etc. sooooo funny!

Rustyswife- I too have had dreams like that, it's actually kind of scary waking up thinking that you stole someone's baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->