Crazy! I'm huge at 9 weeks.

Lcg2693

Reaction score
Idk what to think, I was thinking that this is bloat but it's so hard and it's rounding. Genuinely convinced im having twins.

Hope the photo has attached because I don't have a clue about uploading on here.

Let me know what you think.. Bump or bloat.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 45
Definitely looks like a bump forming. My belly looks the same but i have a little extra padding to begin with lol and its my 4th baby.

Definitely looks like a bump forming. My belly looks the same but i have a little extra padding to begin with lol and its my 4th baby.

It's so so so exciting! Yeah I'm not skinny so that's why I thought it was bloat but, that was last week... Now it seems like a bump. It's number one for me xxx

Lay on your back and youll be able to better see whats bloat and whats not

Looks like bump !!
Here's mine ! It gets a bit bigger after I eat but it's there in the morning too !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 15
Since its low it does look like a bump starting, but laying on your back should definitely tell you more

I'm the same. Thought I'd be later showing this time round as I work out quite a lot but now my abs look like a 4 pack and a rushed packing of the rest of my shopping!!
All exciting though. Hehe!!

I had a bump early with my first and second in fact I've always been asked if its twins. Now I'm pregnant with twins and my bump took longer to show and suddenly popped at 12 weeks lol

I started getting really noticeable bump at 6 weeks. And I was massive by 9 weeks. Attaching a picture of me at 9 weeks. I was convinced I was going to have twins too. Luckily only a single baby.

Now at 22 I am larger than I was at 26 weeks with my first.

Attachments

• May 22nd 2015 9weeks.jpg
    May 22nd 2015 9weeks.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26
I'm exactly the same way. i a smaller figure and it's been so noticeable! I couldn't hide it at work, definitely noticeable!!!! I'm 12 weeks and i look like I'm 16 weeks!

I noticed my bloat is rounding out to a bump, I see it when I lay down too. The other day I was poking at my belly and I'm convinced I can feel my uterus. I've already gotten my maternity pants/tops out.

Same here. First baby and I swear I already look pregnant. I'm pretty small too. Or I was. I've gained 6# so far all in my breasts and lower abdomen. I'm 8 weeks today.

Congrats ladies, glad We're all in the same boat. It's so exciting to see. I love bumps. Ever since ive found out I was pregnant ive constantly been seeing pregnant ladies and newborns... I look at bumps like pleaseeeee let me have one like that haha xxx

I am so, so glad I'm not the only one! I feel massive this time, I'm 12 weeks and put on the maternity pants. Didnt have to do that till closer to 5 months in both my previous pregnancies. I've got some extra paddling lingering from my last pregnacy too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->