Crazy Lower Backache Out of Nowhere?

icegurl470

Reaction score
I was up like 5 or 6 times last night using the bathroom and the last time I woke up I had this horrible lower back ache. It wasnt coming in waves or wrapping around the front so I dont think it was contractions and my urine looks normal, so I'm hoping it's not kidney stones, but it was really intense. I was sweaty and shaky and trying not to move or breath too deeply it hurt so bad. I woke up my husband and told him my back really hurt and I didn't know how I was going to work today, I was really worried. After about 45 minutes or so I fell back to sleep. The weird thing is when I woke up it was gone. I still have like a dull ache, but nothing compared to last night. I felt fine when I went to bed and I slept on my left side like I always do, so I'm not sure what could have caused it. I'm going to mention it to my dr but back pain is a pretty common symptom, so I dont think he's going to be worried.. It's just weird how I woke up with it and it went away so suddenly. I'm glad it's gone though, that was scary. I'm 33 weeks, maybe baby was pressing against my spine or something? Anyone know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->