Crazy Tester's Hoping for a 2016 BFP!!!

That looks like a lovely line mommy! Just remember that with the ics, the line shows really early and gets dark quick and then stalls for a loooooong time and it's hard to see a really evident progression. So the fact that it's this dark already is great!!

Thank you Emma!

Mommy, that is a great line! About as dark as mine was when I stopped testing. xx

i have all these tests left over and they expire in march. so i'ts like... ok... i guess i'll just use them right???

Haha I kept testing til I was about 8 weeks!!!! Wanted to see if I got a really good hook effect - not at all with ics, and a bit of hook effect with frers :)

Lovely lines mommy!
Hook effect is when the hcg gets to high for the tests so sometimes the line goes faint so you dilute your pee with water and hello dark line again xx

I tested until 6 weeks but had the hook effect on a frer..i reslly panicked and was so worried ..i took anothet mixed with water and bamn super dark line again xx

Try not to test past 5 weeks as hcg is so high then mixed results are defiante and cause nothing but worry imo xx

I had the hook effect so bad It was like a whole cup of water to a couple drops of pee to get a dark line lol

Wow glad you told me lol!!! I took a test at 7 weeks with dd and no wonder it wasn't as dark as I expected lol!!!!

I know, hook effect can be quite scary. Some women actually get pretty much negative tests st some point!!!! But I find it really interesting. Our bodies are amazing :)

Hey ladies, just checking on, nothing much to report as only cd9 but in feeling good about this cycle! Fx! :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you too baby!! Hopefully the break was just what your body needed xxx

I'll be five weeks Wed and I'm just gonna keep using my tests until theyr re gone but I'm so glad you told me about hook effect! Planning on testing in the am again. Hoping for a nice dark line :)

So, tmi question. This morning I had a ton of ewcm, but we did bd last night so now I'm wondering if it's leftover you know what from dh? Thoughts anyone?

Good luck baby on this cycle and mommy on tht super dark linexc

Baby iv been in same situation b4 wete i wasnt sure...if u google it tells u how to spot the difference
And ull b able to tell xxx

Ope it ewcm tho nice. And early

It's something like throw a bit into water. If it turns into a ball it's one of them and if it stays stringy it's the other. Lol, sorry, super vague, useless explanation!

Haha, I googled and apparently it's ewcm if it stays on the tissue paper, if it soaks in then it's sperm. Also, sperm disintegrates in water and ewcm will sink to the bottom! Who knew!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->