Crazy things we do

baby_mama87

Reaction score
I watched a programme before which Said we all have a touch of OCD! Ever since I was about 10 I've had this weird obsession if I have a bath I have to leave the bathroom before the water goes down the plug hole otherwise I think something bad will happen :haha: I also always think I haven't locked the door and drive back to see that I have!

What crazy things do you do? (or have I made myself look like a total nutter on the forum :lol: )

Xxx

When i go out i push our front door 10 times to check i have locked it...
I also have a thing about even numbers everything has to be even i think im the only one who buys 2 of everything when shopping unless i want more then it has to.be even.. I stand and count packets of potatoes or carrotts.... Ok so waiting for men in white coats to come get me lol

I have to close our curtains BEFORE it goes dark. I leave the bathroom before the toilet is finished flushing. I check our front door 5 times before I leave. I lock and unlock the car twice before I trust it's locked. In public/other people's bathrooms I hold the door closed while I wee (even if it has a lock). I bleach the sink every time I use it... I'm not that weird :wacko: I hope :lol:

Snoopchick im the opposite,. I hate even numbers! Buy everything in odds haha. Like at Xmas if I buy someone presents it can be 2 presents., needs to be 1 or 3 haha!

I also can never remember if I've locked a door/switched straighteners off. Can't think how many times I've been late for things coz i need to go back and check lol

This isn't ocd like but, if im home alone i get really scared about going in for a shower coz i can't hear if someone comes in. So i lock all the doors,. And close all the bedroom doors over tightly :haha: that way when im out the shower i know if any doors are opened etc haha! Total creep x

Im the same with odd numbers, dont like evens.
I have to start a flight of stairs with my right foot. I've noticed myself going back to the start if I dont.
I cant use things for things they aren't meant for. Example, mum put ryans Tuesday bib on him on Saturday. I had to change it. I wont rock him to sleep in the pram if we're not going out.

I check the front door about 6 times before I trust iv locked it, I lock my car at least 4 times before i believe its locked. I will go back to check straighteners are off and check the oven is off. My sons monitor has to be on the exact volume at bed time, half way between 6 and 7 :haha:

xxx

i have to have the tv volume on and even number hate odd numbers with a passion

Jen- I am exactly the same also if im in alone and go to bed I have to
Leave the tv on downstairs for noise even though I'm going to sleep!

Lovehearts - I also do this with my car! I lock it twice then wait and lock it twice again and make sure the lights flash

Oh god I thought I wasn't that bad but I'm realising how much I do reading these replies! :haha:

Xxx

Haha! If im home alone I also leave the hall light on. When im in bed I look at the light at the bottom of the door, I always have visions of seeing someone walk across or something, scare the crap out of myself haha. x

Haha I'm the same! Feels so stupid because I've been like it since I was little! Guess you never grow out of it really!

Xxx

Haha you're all nuts! :haha:

I don't really have any other than I don't like to walk over 3 drains together. When I was a kid we used to say it was bad luck and its just stuck with me. If I can avoid walking over 3 drains without looking silly then great, but if, say, someone's coming the other way and I'm forced to walk over it, its fine as long as I step off it with one foot at some point as I pass over it.

Oh god I just realised I'm nuts too!

i do the drain things aswell and walk over 2 because it's good luck! and i do the magpie thing too, 1 for sorrow 2 for joy 3for a girl 4 for a boy thing!

I always count magpies! I never think ooo im gonna come into money or anything if its silver or gold, but if its boy or girl I always think 'whos pregnant?' :haha:

I find it really hard to put things in my pockets! When I do, I worry that as I've pulled my hand out whatever's in my pocket has fallen out too, so I keep putting my hand back in to check it's still in there, but then worry it's fallen out again. It's a vicious circle :growlmad:

I find it really hard to put things in my pockets! When I do, I worry that as I've pulled my hand out whatever's in my pocket has fallen out too, so I keep putting my hand back in to check it's still in there, but then worry it's fallen out again. It's a vicious circle :growlmad:

i am the exact same! my jack is button pockets and nothing could possibly fall out, but even when i'm going up shop i check every second of the way incase i've dropped anything. sooo annoying

i am the exact same! my jack is button pockets and nothing could possibly fall out, but even when i'm going up shop i check every second of the way incase i've dropped anything. sooo annoying

Haha, it is annoying isn't it! I'm glad I'm not the only one! :happydance:

sooo annoying, and even with zippy pockets too! i always feel the pocket to make sure everything is still there! i do it with my handbag aswell, keep checking my purse and phone are in there :haha:

sooo annoying, and even with zippy pockets too! i always feel the pocket to make sure everything is still there! i do it with my handbag aswell, keep checking my purse and phone are in there :haha:

Haha! Even after I've zipped up my pocket, then squeezed it to check there's still stuff inside, i unzip it just to double check! I think we need help :winkwink:

i defo think we need help haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->