cream pushchair

Becky

Jacobs Mummy
Reaction score
I think at last ive finally decided what pram to get (although cant decide on 3 or 4 wheels) but the colour i love the most is the cream seat (actually called linen) Would i be mad buying a cream pushchair for a little boy, he will only start using the pushchair bit at about 6 months or so!!

I could just go for the black option is cream is going to be stupid!!

opinions please!!

x

i think whatever colour you go for it will still get dirty, they always manage to get the opposite colour on everything lol, it sounds lovely xx

I don't know but I wouldn't bother with cream as i think it would end up absolutely manky. I'm not getting the quinny in red for the same reason. I'm black all the way!

I also wasnt sure if the red was too girly!!

hmmm these decision we have in life lol!!

x

I dont see why you shouldnt get cream as long as you keep it clean, obv its going to get dirty but as long as you give it a wiper over and what not it shouldnt be a problemand should stay nice!!

Personally i wouldnt buy cream as it will get stinking in the winter months with the rain :(
Ive seen a few red quinnys about with baby boys being in them mind!! everytime i see someone walk past with a pram i always have noise :)

I have a cream Loola and will just need to be kept clean like all baby stuff

You can always stick the back part of a cosytoes in it to protect it from the little un, wont help much with the elements however.

I personally wouldn't have cream (not a cream fan). Although i would imagine that the covers would be washable.

I love bright colours and think red would be fine for a boy. (My son wears a lot of red and looks lovely).

One thing to bear in mind is when the pram is folded, this is when mine got dirty from the wheels and my car boot!!

I wouldnt personally go for cream cus of how dirty they get. Mine is grey and still looks dirty. But if you really like the cream then go for its all personal taste.

My sister has a lovely cream pram/pushchair and it looks very grubby as soon as it's been cleaned. She doen't let Heidi eat in there or anything, but jeans and heavily dyed clothes mark it too, especially if they get damp or wet:shrug:

I wanted a cream one but thought getting it in and out of the car will mark it and my 2yrs stroller is black and still gets dirty with shoes,juice,milk,food etc.

i have a beige pushchair for callum and it gets manky, specially when it's folded.

i think ill stick to black then!! my idea of a perfectly clean child is never going to happen lol!!

x

Well i've got a cover for my pram :lol: im totally going to be there with a cloth for the fisrt few months...then i will give up :lol: I think get what you want, i have friends who have beige prams and they are at horse events :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->