Creating More Fertile CM

I just started FertilCM and EPO and in 2 days, I've already seen a HUGE difference in CM. I'm so happy!

Brit I get my fertilecm tomorrow, I'm so excited! I've spread that it increases your sexual drive too so lmk if that happens for you too :winkwink:

Two days of the EPO and I have a little bit of watery cm on the day after my period is over, usually a dry day. Could be a just a coincidence but we'll see!

I'll definitely let you know! As of right now, I don't feel any difference in my libido..lol. But Hubby and I were in an argument last night when I went in for it and he pretty much shut me down. -_-

Started EPO 2 days ago, taking 500mg soft gells 3x a day. Total of 1500mg... already seeing a change, so I dont think I will up the dosage just yet.

I have some really exciting news ladies!
I had my last baby last June, since then I have never seen or felt any CM of any description, the lake dried up for some silly reason.
I have been doing all I can this cycle to produce CM and it's worked!
So far into my cycle I have taken Vitamin B6, Guaifenesin & Maca Root.
On CD4 I started Vitamin B6 (to lengthen LP)
On CD10 I started Maca Root and on CD11 I started Vitamin B6, Guaifenesin.
Later on CD10 I saw some creamy CM! RESULT!
Today, CD13 I have seen some EWCM!
I am now in tears that my body isn't broken, it just needs a little help with making CM! We'll Baby dance tonight. I'm so happy with it, I have to share it. I am over the moon that whatever I am taking has helped with producing it.

https://i.imgur.com/TGJnind.jpg

Lost that is amazing!!! I'm so happy for you! Definitely not broken, sometimes we just need a little help. So exciting!

Brit I totally get it, once I get upset then that switch definitely gets flipped off until further notice lol!
As for me, after 5 days of EPO I have so much more cm than usual! I have a ton watery mixed with a little creamy today at 5dpo, it's crazy!

I have a ton more than any other month and I'm so happy! Yesterday and today, I've gotten flashing smileys on my OPK so we've been :sex: for the past 2 days. Today, my husband works a 24 hour shift, though. :cry:

So i've been taking the epo 2000mg a day, and i got a positive opk on sunday, 2-3 days before i was supposed to O. I've read that the epo can make you ovulate early so i got some bd in that day and the next. so i thought that was it for this month. but still continued to use opk's out of curiosity. yesterday they were negative, but now today they're positive again, which is when i was originally expecting them to be positive.

i'm so confused, what do you ladies think? did i get a false positive, did i ovulate twice, i'm lost!! hoping the first one was right because we are both too busy to bd tonight or tomorrow :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->