creative ideas needed!

Mosnippy

Up the duff with #1 :)
Reaction score
Hi Ladies

just wondering if any of you have cute and creative ways to tell your step kids..so my partner OH, also how long did you wait before telling them?
i know they will know something is up..they dont miss a thing!

just looking for a cute well to tell them when we ready!

thanksss

shirts that say 'big sister' or 'big brother' I would totally avoid the 'step' thing, just they feel really included...or have them write down "boy" or "girl" on a paper and don't tell them why, then announce that you will give a candy bar to whomever is correct because you're going to have a baby! :) there are tons of cute things you could do...I told my OH I had a late birthday present for him ;)

https://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f348/jessi_xD/congratulations.gif

A mother's joy begins when new life is stirring inside... when a tiny heartbeat is heard for the very first time, and a playful kick reminds her that she is never alone.:hugs:

congrats, ive only told about 7 people because I wanna wait til im at least 3 months xxx

Hi Ladies

just wondering if any of you have cute and creative ways to tell your step kids..so my partner OH, also how long did you wait before telling them?
i know they will know something is up..they dont miss a thing!

just looking for a cute well to tell them when we ready!

thanksss

my idea was to sit them all the dinner table and ask my 5 year old how many are at this table? and when he says 5 im goin to say wrong theres now 6! hehe good luck x

aww that is a good idea...

im so lost as to what to do... but going to leave it up to OH for when he wants to tell his kids. the girls like drawing and painting and crosswords so was thinking maybe do a join the dots picture saying a baby is on the way etc or crossword to spell out baby sibling on the way something liek that..but then the older kiddies not sure.. lol but will see knowing OH he will just blurt it out haha

I have told the closest people to me and everyone else i will tell when i hit 12w..seeems soooo long away!!

aww that is a good idea...

im so lost as to what to do... but going to leave it up to OH for when he wants to tell his kids. the girls like drawing and painting and crosswords so was thinking maybe do a join the dots picture saying a baby is on the way etc or crossword to spell out baby sibling on the way something liek that..but then the older kiddies not sure.. lol but will see knowing OH he will just blurt it out haha

I have told the closest people to me and everyone else i will tell when i hit 12w..seeems soooo long away!!

god that would kill me 12 weeks lol but i understand why their sayin 12 weeks. prob with me is i have a 16 year old n shes knows im late n gettin a lot of signs so now shes texting me with....is best of 4 here yet? cos she calls herself best of 3 :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->