Creative way to tell DH about #2?

YikesBaby

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I would love to come up with a great way to tell DH that we are now going to be a family of four, but can't find any inspiration. Anyone have any suggestions??? Thanks!

Congrats! Maybe a "best big sister" shirt for your LO? Either her wearing it or if you don't want to talk about it in front of her yet, then you could just hand it to him and say- look what I found for lo today! or something

I'm so uncreative in that aspect. I can't even imagine waiting to tell my OH. I have just showed him my pee stick after it was positive.

I waited a day to tell my hubby. I found out the morning of Christmas Eve, so it was too perfect and I just had to wait and surprise him on Christmas morning! So I waited a day, and then just took a digital test so it said, "pregnant" on it (super clear for my DH!) and put it in a little box as a present for him.

Oh I was so uncreative. I just said," oh I have some news" and he said "noooo" (in a nice way) and I said "yup" and headed out to work.

I had window chalk and wrote "Daddy" taped a digital test underneath that. Then at the bottom of the mirror wrote the due date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->