Creep

Char.due.jan

Mummy to Luke
Reaction score
Anyone watching on film 4? Anyone else slightly confused? Haha x

I wasn't watching but is the one in the subway, the blonde girl? If so I know which one you mean, quite a creepy film lol

Yeah, that one.. It left so many unanswered questions!! I wanted to know Craig's (the creep's) background and why there was an underground hospital..

It was an underground hospital from many years ago and it was forgotten and built upon. I think the creep was originally from the hosp and has lived in people getting the train for years and animals. I think thats it. Maybe watch it again and may reveal some answers

I've watched it three times, still no answers, it's just weird. :lol:

I watched this film at the cinema with a friend & we were scared witless. Afterwards I dropped her off at her halls of residence - she went to her room & waved down at me - I couldn't help thinking 'this is the part in a film where the girl outside would get horribly killed & the girl upstairs wouldn't be able to do anything about it'. So I ran to get back to the car & discovered that someone had locked the gate to the grounds so I was trapped inside - I freaked out!! And that is why I don't watch horror films at the cinema!

bleughh. i hate that film. the bit with the machete *shudder*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->