Crepey tummy..

lozenge

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

Am I the only one with a horrible wrinkly/crepey tummy 12 weeks post partum?! My tummy has gone down a lot and I have only got about a stone left to lose, but it still looks quite saggy and wrinkly :cry: I was always very proud of my tummy before- now I am worried I may never get it back, or close to anyway!

How long did it take you all to lose it, and how? I am doing sit ups regularly, using all the lotions and potions etc. I need to do more exercise but can't get anywhere with this bloody weather at the moment and the time of year. Help! x

yes mine is the same hun, ive lost three stones and although the stomach is 'flattish' around the belly button, it looks like a 90 year olds belly button!!! xx i need a litlle niop and tuck or a bit of botox down there!!!!! xxx

yes mine is the same hun, ive lost three stones and although the stomach is 'flattish' around the belly button, it looks like a 90 year olds belly button!!! xx i need a litlle niop and tuck or a bit of botox down there!!!!! xxx

It is so annoying isnt it!! My tummy is also pretty flat but looks so wrinkly when I breathe in. How do we get rid of it? Surely there is a way other than surgery.... :cry:

My tummy is flat now too but I have the granddad skin, not very attractive! :haha: I'mnot sure there's anything to be done to be honest, I think it's due to lack of elastin in the skin etc so exercising isn't going to help :cry:

My tummy looks pretty flat too but when i suck my tummy in it's like it all falls to a wee pouch at the bottom of my tummy iykwim. I hope it goes back to normal, I had LO nine weeks ago x

My tummy is flat now too but I have the granddad skin, not very attractive! :haha: I'mnot sure there's anything to be done to be honest, I think it's due to lack of elastin in the skin etc so exercising isn't going to help :cry:

I think I may cry!!! Will have to say goodbye to all my pretty bikinis. :cry: Waaaa. x

all in ones are fashionable hun, its the only way forward now xxx:( lol

not sure if its the same but I lost seven stone a few years ago and had lots of loose skin allover - it did all come back fine it took about a year I would say. I was told to drink LOADS of water and just wait. And it worked - oh until I got pregnant with twins that is lol

not sure if its the same but I lost seven stone a few years ago and had lots of loose skin allover - it did all come back fine it took about a year I would say. I was told to drink LOADS of water and just wait. And it worked - oh until I got pregnant with twins that is lol

Thanks for that, maybe there is hope then! I have to admit I am rubbish at drinking water... Was your skin quite wrinkly on your tummy though? x

I first got my wrinkly tum after having my first at 17 and it devastated me back then as I had been so used to showing off my belly. Doesn't bother me so much now. I have a lot of stretch marks though which doesn't seem to help. Even when my tummy was pretty flat before having my son it was still a bit wrinkly and wobbly. The only thing I can suggest is what _Vicky_ said. Drink lots of water and wait. Which is a tad hypocritical as I don't drink much water myself, but I'm gonna try now! lol (thanks _Vicky_)

Whenever I look at my tummy and feel bad about myself I always tell myself that its proof of what I have. Proof that I have the most wonderful gift. My children.

There are also some gorgeous one pieces out there!

Thanks for that, maybe there is hope then! I have to admit I am rubbish at drinking water... Was your skin quite wrinkly on your tummy though? x

yes it was really loose and when I did the plank thing at the gym it would hang (yuk) It was really bad tbh and I never thought it would shrink in, but it did and this is what it looked like (hahahaha not now though lol) but it does give me hope for getting my stomach back the skin is an amazing thing but it doenst happen overnight. We had this talk thing from a plastic surgeon at my weightloss meeting who told us the skin takes two years to shrink back so dont do anything drastic for at least that time. HTH

ps OMG HOW TONED WAS I makes me feel even more of a weeble now lol

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 22

yes it was really loose and when I did the plank thing at the gym it would hang (yuk) It was really bad tbh and I never thought it would shrink in, but it did and this is what it looked like (hahahaha not now though lol) but it does give me hope for getting my stomach back the skin is an amazing thing but it doenst happen overnight. We had this talk thing from a plastic surgeon at my weightloss meeting who told us the skin takes two years to shrink back so dont do anything drastic for at least that time. HTH

ps OMG HOW TONED WAS I makes me feel even more of a weeble now lol

Wow you look very toned! You cannot tell you had lost a lot of weight at all. Thanks for that, that is very helpful. I will just keep at it then :) P.S - Congrats on the twins, soo exciting! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->