Crib transition

Bebeblessings

Reaction score
My daughter started sleeping in her crib last night. She will be 6 months on the 14th. She woke up periodically but we soothed her to sleep and kept her in her crib. Same thing tonight. But I'M having separation anxiety! :cry: I hate her being more than an arm's length away. I even had a nightmare that someone tried to steal her while we were asleep. Of course I want her to learn independence and for all of us to get the best sleep that we can but I think it's harder on me than her to transition! Anyone else feel that way?

Yup I hated it when DS went into his own room (hated it even more when I stopped using a monitor for him) and I am hating it now my DD has started going into her own room :(
I fall asleep watching her on the monitor (we have a video monitor)

:hugs: it does get a little easier in time :hugs:

Thank you Twag! I'm sure it will get better but until then it's so tempting to keep her in our room. It's crazy how much stress 30 feet can put on us! Hoping it gets easier for you soon too!

I know my dd is in the bedroom right next door but not having her at the end of my arm or next to me is just horrible :( and I still get upset sometimes about my son being in his own room :wacko:

Do you have a video monitor - I honestly couldn't live without mine :nope:

:hugs:

I found it much less stressful once we got a video monitor. But then I started having nightmares where I would look at the monitor and see someone's arms reaching in and taking her out of her crib. Those have stopped now and I've gotten used to her being in her own room. Just give it time.

Yikes Jess! That sounds terrible. I actually don't have a video monitor. A friend suggested one so I think I will buy one for the convenience. My DD loves to roll onto her stomach and even though she usually cries when she does, I get nervous she might roll and smother herself!

I couldn't live without mine :thumbup: best baby buy

I have a Motorola MPB36S love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"