Criminal Minds is back :)

oooooo its on in 10 minutes :munch: I love criminal minds :happydance:

<3

I loveeeee Criminal minds! I download the episodes as they come out too slow here! xx

Can't wait, i love Spencer Reid!!! lol x

^^ Yeah its so sad. It was on Sky Living a week or so back.

Episode 4 comes on tomorrow night for me. Storyline is about an unsub who strikes during the memorial week marking the 10th anniversary of a school shooting/bombing.

Ooh that sounds like it'll be a good one!! Will have to get OH to download it!! :)

It was a great episode. It was exactly what I wanted, especially loved the interaction between the cast.

It was really good! I really liked the whole thing between Reid and Morgan :)

What episode is everyone talking about cos I have only seen the first two :haha:

Oh you're waaaay behind :haha: I'm on about Season 7 Episode 4 "Painless"

It was really good! I really liked the whole thing between Reid and Morgan :)

Me too, and I doubt that we've seen the last it, it would be funny if they did it off and on for the rest of the season.

Next episode (7X5) looks like it is going to be sad & either this episode or the next we're supposed to see one of Rossi's ex wives.

Yeah it would be great :) Seeing a whole new side of Reids personality :)
Next episode does look very sad :( I think it's between the next 2 episodes that Rossis ex is due to arrive on the scene.

Sorry, possible spoilers for those who haven't seen past the first two episodes.

No Morgan and Reid pranks, I'm quite disappointed. Also was looking forward to the possibility of seeing Morgan and Prentiss training but it has been two episodes and I guess they aren't going to show it.

The story with Rossi and his ex-wife is going to be interesting and very sad, no doubt.

This is my favorite show! Reid and Morgan are my favorite's, but I also really like Rossi. I can't remember his name but I really miss the original guy that used to be where Rossi is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->