Cross eyed?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn goes cross eyed sometimes. Is that normal? I assumed it was just her getting her focus but I thought she could focus now? It's only when she looks at things really close up. Should I go doctors or is it normal?

I think its normal, Jasmine does it occasionally herself

Believe its quite normal. I know Dominic goes cross eyed sometimes if something is up close to his face.

I think anyone goes cross eyed if you try and look at something very close up (just tried it with Sam and my finger but he grabbed it and put it in his mouth :rofl:) x

yeah its normal, the health visitor told me as time goes on to look at his pupils, and if the light in his eye is the same at each side then he doesnt have a squint or anythin x

yeah its normal, the health visitor told me as time goes on to look at his pupils, and if the light in his eye is the same at each side then he doesnt have a squint or anythin x

Do you mean light reflected on his eyes? x

yeah, she told me just to check myself every now and then x

Thanks...I'll have a look at Sam later :D x

As far as I'm aware it's normal as they can't focus the eyes as yet. Ryan used to roll his eyes in opposite directions when he was falling asleep initially (it was soo freaky)!

Perfectly normal! Josh is getting a bit better but when you put the toys to close he still does it. My aunt is an optometrist and she said as long as the baby doesn't have an eye that is lazy and doesn't move like the other one when the baby is older than 8 month old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->