cross eyed!

lollylou1

Mummy to Belle and preg
Reaction score
Annabelle keeps going cross eyed which i have read is just their eyes adjusting etc but she seems to have a really noticable lazy eye is that they same thing, im really worried

Lou
xxx

Lewis had the same thing when he was a couple of months old, going cross eyed and what appeared to be a lazy eye. He's since grown out of both and his eyes are fine now. Try to play lots of eye tracking games with her, to strengthen the eye muscles.

Keep an eye on her and ask your HV if you're really worried but I'd give it 4 or 5 more weeks and her eyes will hopefully correct themselves. x

My Neve would go cross eyed right up til about 2 and a half months - when we went for her 6 week check the doc said keep an eye on it and if it doesn't stop by 3 months make another appointment - but she just grew out of it.

I wouldn't worry too much yet but if it persists I'd take her to the docs to get checked out. I've read it's really common.

I wouldn't worry, it seems to be a common thing as both my children had it. Ollie has stopped going cross eyed but his left eye still looks abit lazy. Faith's went before 4 months and I'm assuming Ollie will be the same. They say after 4 months to see your doctor x

we had the same thing, going cross eyed trying to bring in focus and it appeared she had a lazy right eye 2, seems to have passed now.

riley used to do it all the time i thought it was so cute lol!! his eyes are normal now though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->