Cruel Mummy.....

Jesus that is one nappy!! I can honestly say i have never had one like that!!

:rofl:at her falling asleep!!

Can't wait to see her!! Her hair looks gorgeous! x

hahahha! I took a picture of Helena shitting on Brians chest. It shot across the couch and all over him. I deleted it because I felt bad for the baby, but not for Brian.

Oh god, we got our first one of these at a department store in town on Friday. Thank god I took her a change of clothes with us!

On a seperate note, as a fellow BFer, are you as proud as I am when you see a good, full, yellow nappy!? My my, how my life has changed...

wow!!!!

i have never had one like that.

bless her sleeping though awwwww!!!!

WOW!! Thats a good one!!! I have had to deal with a couple of those....my fave times!! NOT!! She has some beautiful hair! x x

Oh that's a cracker ..... and I thought Gabbi's were bad!!!!!!! It depends on how Gabbi is lying/sitting as to which direction it goes in!!! Gotta love thgose nappies!!!

in fact OH decided to change her the other evening. I heard urgh ..... I went to see and sure enough OH encountered his first escaping poo. He looked at me and I laughed and took over. Bless em, at least he tried!!

Aww, bless her! Luckily I've never encountered a poo like that...yet! :rofl:

:rofl: Thats so funny!!!
Oliver has started doing what we call "triple whammies". He has a dirty nappy, so we start to change him. When the nappy is off, he then coughs and out comes a projectle poo, he wee's all up himself and throws up!!! The things is, he doesn't even seem bothered by it! My hubby thinks it's personal, as it usually happens during his turn for nappy change!!!!!:rofl:

Fire in the hole!!! Save yourself!! Great blackmail pix!

Oh god, we got our first one of these at a department store in town on Friday. Thank god I took her a change of clothes with us!

On a seperate note, as a fellow BFer, are you as proud as I am when you see a good, full, yellow nappy!? My my, how my life has changed...

Hell yeh!! She only poos every few days but when she does, she means business!! :rofl:

x

Poor Hebe! Tristan had a nappy a bit like that on Saturday. He hadn't had a poo for a few days, was storing it up. We went to my friend's house for dinner and yep, he decided that was the right time to offload the poo! It was like Vesuvius erupting!

Oh man, shortly after posting to this thread and thinking to myself. I am sooo glad Bren doesn't realy do this anymore he had a MAJOR blowout! It was all the way up to his shoulders!!!!! It was huge and messy and lucky for me I was in the bath and DH had to deal. :rofl:

:rofl:

Now thats what I call a good blackmail for when she's a teenager!

Aww, bless her! Luckily I've never encountered a poo like that...yet! :rofl:

neither had we until last night :rofl: and to think I was laughing about this thread only a few hours prior to Hannah's explosion :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->