Cruel Mummy.....

That's so funny, bless her!!
xx

OMG thats gross but very funny!! I was just discussing how you deal with that when it happens *panic* lol!!

ahhh i have these power-poos to look forward to :shock: lol

she has got loads of hair!! gorgeous!! so cute sleeping on the changing mat too!

xx

Caitlyn did this this morning, right before we were due to go out. I also took a picture and I blame you for that idea :rofl:

NOT pleasant at all!

Had to scrape it all off her and put her in the bath AGAIN!

:dohh:

Aww, bless her! Luckily I've never encountered a poo like that...yet! :rofl:

neither had we until last night :rofl: and to think I was laughing about this thread only a few hours prior to Hannah's explosion :rofl:

Haha!!!!! that'll teach you to laugh at the unfortunates...:rofl:

x

:smug: Hubby was the one holding her so he got to change her :rofl: and since he does her evening baths he got to do that too. I got off pretty lightly :rofl: But you better be sure we've made damn certain diapers are put on correctly since than :rofl:

aaahhhh bless her, likle poopy sweetheart :)x

rihanna bless huge poo donna you'll need vanish to get that out hehe luv heaths

LO made a big one yesterday while i was holding him ( facing out ), i felt something on my hand and i thought he sick, but i look on the floor and it's all over. it came up to his belly and to the side and down my leg and his. sorry tmi
and when i tried to change him he got his hand on the dirty nappy, then his foot then his hand again. then he wee on my hand while i was cleaning him twice !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->