Crunchy nut clusters cereal....lol

Terrilea

Me,OH & r beautiful Ruby
Reaction score
Wondering if these are these okay to eat? The label says the only nuts in them are peanuts.
i've read nuts should only be avoided if there's a nut allergy in your close family?? There's no-one in my close family with any type of allergy to anything.
xx

you have to avoid peanuts if you or your FOB have hayfever, asthma or excema or if close family have peanut allergys like you said... All other nuts are fine but you should avoid peanuts if that applys to you xxxx

I've suffered from hayfever just the once and that was last year in the summer, neither of us ever suffered from asthma or ecxma though, i feel unsure now (due to having hayfever once) and i bought a box before and they're screaming eat me!! LOL x

I was eating some crunchy nut the other day and didn't realise intill 2 bowls later that they have nuts in.. I've also ate a Belgian biscuit that had peanut in.. And me and princess are fine.. having said that neither me or my OH has nut allergies in the family.. I've not heard of hayfever or eczema effecting anything to do with weather u can eat peanuts or not =s

xxx

I think it's fine if no-one close in the family have allergies.
I have read a few stories where some women cut out nuts... then went onto give their child nuts and then the child is allergic to nuts, which sucks cause nuts are in mostly everything.

my midwife told me that you shouldnt eat them if you or OH has asthma excema or hayfever. Its the sort of thing that can affect how likely you are to have allergys.

Yes i cant eat that either in fact this time of year on MW instruction i really miss peanuts !!

:(

I've not eaten peanuts either since both me and OH get hay fever, but I've read in magazines recently that now they reckon the latest research says it IS ok to eat peanuts [unless you're actually allergic to them obv]...always changing their bloody minds! :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->