crying at odd times... anyone else do this

babyjo07

Reaction score
I have a question... has anyone ever cried after :sex: ?? I'm not sure why but it was weird, my fiance just hugged me and held me for a while but all I was doing was telling him I loved him, and he said he loved me with everything he had and that we'd get through everything (all the fighting) because we've already been through so much and we can make it through anything that comes our way... and I started crying... just wanting to know if this could be hormones or something... or if I'm alone or not... I cried out of nowhere and couldnt stop...

I see you've got an angel :hugs: me to......and i think after i lost max, i cried everytime we had sex....how embarassing lol. It totally made me feel disgusting. I think some people find it very hard to be intimate after a loss x

I see you've got an angel :hugs: me to......and i think after i lost max, i cried everytime we had sex....how embarassing lol. It totally made me feel disgusting. I think some people find it very hard to be intimate after a loss x

Yes I do have an angel... his name is Brayden Malachi. I lost in Feb though, and last night was the first time I cried during or after sex... during I had to fight back tears and after for some reason I just lost it. I could be expecting again and not sure if this is just my hormones and emotions getting the best of me or what. It was embarrassing... I didn't know how to explain to my fiance that I had no idea why I was crying. Every time I get angry or cry lately I have no idea why, it comes out of nowhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->