Crying constant - Not Colic!

xarlenex

Reaction score
The past four days kyles being testing my patience. He wakes up, has his bottle then just cries. Till he falls asleep maybe for 15 mins, wakes up and cries. Its so difficult to get him to take a bottle.

We've been through the colic thing already, thats been and gone. I put it down to teething, but hes got ashton and parsons, bonjela, calpol, nurofen and calgel, Obviously not at once. When he had a reaction to his jags the doctor said for the pain give him 2.5 calpol and 2.5 nurofen, so ive been trying this (thinking its teething..) and nope, he still cries.

My aunt reckons he could just be a crabby baby..Could this be the case? :( I went out shopping today (I had no choice, have to get stuff for fathers day) and he was sleepin for the first half hour then woke up, took his bottle and started crying, everyone was staring, tutting, shaking their heads. One man even said to my cousin when she was holding him, "boys are a nuisance, bet you regret winching now"

Any ideas as to whats up with him?
Please..

Maybe this is it?
https://www.crh.org/body.cfm?id=154

Non stop crying for my two is teething. Bonjela and everything else doesnt always work, never did for Carly. A teething ring is all that really work but even that was thrown cos she was so frustrated. Im afraid there is nothing else you can do but wait it out.

Of course if you dont think its teething then have a check to docs but im sure everything will be fine :)

i know u say u been through colic thing my daughter had it until 12 weeks it went and then had it until 6 months hunny i know it might not be but try dentinox in his bottles it's for wind as well as colic it worked a treat for me although it takes 2 days about to kick in but put it in every bottle, my daughter was terrible i was tested all the time best of luck xxxxx

And what aqua just posted seems like it could be that.

Josh has been like that, teething medication didn't do anything, but a ice cold cloth he can bite in has made him stop crying right away!

Maybe it's like Aqua said too. Hope it gets better for you xx:hugs:

tut, as if it isnt stressfull and upsetting enough to have a screaming baby in your arms without everyone judging you. :grr:
I don't know what to suggest hun, I just hope it gets better soon :hugs:

i know u say u been through colic thing my daughter had it until 12 weeks it went and then had it until 6 months hunny i know it might not be but try dentinox in his bottles it's for wind as well as colic it worked a treat for me although it takes 2 days about to kick in but put it in every bottle, my daughter was terrible i was tested all the time best of luck xxxxx

ive started using dentinox too for my babys colic only been on it 2 days but i think hes been better.

do you think maybe the colic has come back ?

Thanks everyone, I was at my oh's for a few days with no internet. Fortunately its over! Woo :D Aqua, ive never heard of that, but it sounds like it could have very well been that, thanks again xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->