crying it how- how did u do it?

With my little girl, the more tired she gets the more she cries but often going in to her makes her worse so I just let her settle herself :)

The patting technique can be effective too and my son liked this.

Good luck xx

Sorry if I'm being thick, but I've often wondered how you go about patting LOs back if they sleep on their back? Do you turn them onto their side?:blush:

Sorry if I'm being thick, but I've often wondered how you go about patting LOs back if they sleep on their back? Do you turn them onto their side?:blush:

not thick at all i also dont know.. i just tried stroking his tummy and his cheek...
:dohh:

I usually pat Coltons back as well when he starts stirring, to get him to stay asleep. He sleeps on his side or on his belly. RARELY does he ever sleep on his back.
But I agree with Mamafy, Colton does the same as she said her little girl does. He gets aggitated when he gets tired, tries to keep himself awake still though, and then will finally dose off with me holding him or him laying between OH and I on the bed.
I am really thicking about just letting him go in his crib and crying it out. He will fall asleep all by himself in our bed, but not his own. Even if I just lay him between us and pretend to be asleep myself, he will play/blabble for a second then doze off all on his own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->