CRYING ME MAD!!! helllppp!!!!!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Oh dear me! charlie keeps crying and crying and crying!!!!! he used to be such a content little man he never cryed now hes sooo ARGHHHHH he just cryes so much it really gets to me!!!! every time i put him down (EVERY TIME!!!) he screams and its not just moaning its real tears hold ur breath till ur bright red kinda screaming!!!! every time i EAT he crys every time i walk out of the room he crys every time he sees me he CRYS! he wakes up in the night and CRYS! oh my god its driving me INSANE! its only been the last 2 weeks but its getting worse and worse if i pic him up he stops crying! if i give him food of my plate she stops crying! the dummy used to work not anymore he crys with it in his mouth!!!! WHY why why i know hes a baby but he just seems soooo SPOILT! it sounds like an awful thing to say but thats how it is!!!! i need hellppppppppp

oh can i add when he crys he really really shakes, its kinda scarey actually! i thought he was having sum sort of fit today in debenhams!

sorry hun notreally no help archie is exactly the same xxx

I think it's a stage they go through of seperation anxiety, it does get better... honest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->