Crying over stupid things!

Pinkflower83

Reaction score
Okay you know pregnancy hormones are bad when you start crying cause your DH just ate two bags of your chips. Has anyone else just cried over stupid things or for no reason?

Many, MANY times :rofl: I'm such a doofus sometimes lol. Hubs hates seeing me cry but he does find it funny when I cry for no reason.

Lol! It's awful! Like I'm sitting here thinking...I'm crying over chips?! I mean you'd think I was crying over someone dying! Oh the joys of pregnancy! Lol

My hubby dropped a cupcake and I bawled my eyes out!!!! I've cried super hard over things I would normally cry over (I am an emotional person) but now the tears just don't stop!!!
Don't watch 'We Bought A Zoo'!!!! When he's remembering his wife...... oh god :cry: lol.

See I'm so the opposite! I not an emotional person so this is a whole different ball game for me. Lol!

Oh dear! Lol. Just remember it IS just pregnancy; you're not going crazy haha.

That's good to know. I mean I've even gotten emotional over my hubby not putting the ice trays back in the right spot in the freezer. It's like after I'm done crying I laugh about it because of how ridiculous it is! LOL

Yep! Same sort of things. Only with me if I try to laugh about it after; I end up crying again because I re-live the situation :rofl:

Yep! Same sort of things. Only with me if I try to laugh about it after; I end up crying again because I re-live the situation :rofl:

Hahaha omg this is me too. Or i cry because i feel so stupid over what i was crying about hahahaha. I swear if i wasnt preggers id have been committed!

I feel bad for my hubby sometimes I just don't think he knows what to do. LOL

I cried when tesco substituted dried garlic for garlic powder. Then I felt really stupid after :)

I started bawling yesterday because I felt my husband was picking on me when he kept asking me why I was crying and I told him I was emotional and pregnant and he kept trying to get me to talk about it.

I get that way only mine will sit there and say "it'll be okay" and for some reason that just makes me cry and more upset. Now I'm crying cause I forgot to buy something while I was at the grocery store yesterday. Lol I don't know how I stand myself somedays. XD

Please tell me you've seen Something's Gotta Give? I love it when she puts on his glasses and just loses it! That whole crying scene is me some days haha.

Please tell me you've seen Something's Gotta Give? I love it when she puts on his glasses and just loses it! That whole crying scene is me some days haha.

OMG that is my favorite scene in the movie!!!!!

I'm not super emotional to the point of crying, and I haven't cried as much as I thought I would during pregnancy, but yesterday I was in a mood and I cried because the kitchen was messy. hahaha

I just hate its stupid stuff I should and would normally if I wasn't pregnant just shrug off and say "oh well." But nowadays it's like "omg how could you eat my chips! Now I gotta buy more!" *cries* LOL

I started crying the other evening when I made OH some toast and it didn't look the right shade of brown to me. WTF? :)

I don't usually cry, but hormonal me is like a broken tap that nobody can turn off. It's SO embarrassing and I find it really awkward, then I laugh at myself because I know I'm crying over nothing so hubby laughs at me too but then I get mad 'cause he's laughing and I'm crying even though I'm laughing but 'cause I'm crying you know... :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->