Crying over stupid things!

That's also the problem once I start crying I feel like I can't stop. Lol

I'm the opposite, before I was pregnant, I was so emotional lol now I thinki I've only cried twice this pregnancy for valid reasons!

My dad came round this morning to help me with something and found a full blown hormonal woman balling her eyes out because I have a flea bite on my foot and the house is a mess!

Omg I've cried a lot over my house being a mess and I've had to hand over the cleaning torch to my hubby who is not a very good cleaner I usually have to get on him that you need to put more elbow grease into it. Lol I hate I can't do much right now. :/

I cried over a Folger's commercial and because the house was a mess.

In addition to randomly crying over ridiculous things I have now entered a new phase. I flip out over the dumbest things. Yesterday I yelled at DH for no reason, I went from calling him a sore loser during a game to telling him he shouldn't be in the delivery room with me because he never listens. Don't ask how I got from point A to B, it all happened to fast. Luckily when I went back into the room to tell him that escalated quickly he was already laughing.

Normally I never cry... even when I probably need to. Its just not something I do but during this pregnancy I feel like that's all I've done! I rang my Mum at about 16 weeks pretty hysterical because I had about 5 stretch marks. I'm now covered in them and couldn't care less. I've also thrown ALOT of things at my OH. I flip out at least twice a week, was so much more in 2nd tri.. I was a nightmare!

A while back - I got a nightlight cause I just don't sleep well in the dark, I have an anxiety issue. My hubby was sweet and bought a really cute one from Ikea. I got emotional cause I named him (the nightlight) Harvey, and Harvey the nightlight did such a stand up job of .. well, being a nightlight that I sobbed about how he was doing such a good job.

A few nights ago we had spring rolls and Chinese food - We had 5 spring rolls so after having 2 each.. I split the last one and ate my half and saved hubby the other half. As I handed it to hubby he told me no thanks, he was super full, and I just started BAWLING my eyes out about how I was trying to share and as a newly married couple I wanted us to share everything.. I dunno, it was bad lol. I was sobbing my eyes out. Hubby was so cute and cuddled me but I could tell he thought it was funny lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->