• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crying toddler asked to leave doctors waiting room for being loud.

Disgraceful! What do they expect from a unwell 16 month old??!! I would never go back to that gp :nope:

If she was so much of a bother she should of been seen first rather than thrown outside.

It sounds like it could've been handled more tactfully. I agree just because the toddler is ill it shouldn't mean they should be allowed to scream in the waiting room, other poorly people are there too.
My son is a nightmare at the doctors! He seems to think its his giant play room. People are always very nice but I wouldn't be surprised if one day a receptionist said something to me (they are a bit of a funny breed aren't they sometimes!). In that case I would take it on the chin and ask for a separate room to wait. I find it extremely difficult at the doctors. My son is a well behaved child but at the end of the day he's only two and the surgery are usually running between 20 and 45 minutes behind. There are no toys in the waiting room probably for infection control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->