Crying with pain?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
LO was crying and screaming on top of his voice for half an hour and i had no idea what was wrong:cry::cry:

We came back from a walk and OH took him for a bath, when they finished he started. ( he had a bath an hour later than usual )
i checked if something bit him,NO
temperature,NO
nappy,NO
...even swaddle him didn't work so well which usually does. i thought its tummy ache but i'm not so sure. i gave him calpol and Bongela ( he's been teething for a few weeks,drooling a lot but not while he was crying)
i felt terrible because i might gave him wrong thing:cry:
i swaddle him and sing and he didn't stop until he was tired of crying and fell asleep:cry:

what do you think it was? what should have i done?

He could have been overly tired. :hugs: I know it's hard. Hannah screams bloody murder when she's overly tired and it's awful. I think you did all you could to make him feel better :hugs:

Sounds like he was overtired. After Tegan's operations she always cried in pain, and it was like something you wouldn't imagine - not a normal baby cry, it ws absolute hell to hear it, she was screaming really high pitched and it was horrible! My gut reaction would be to say if he was in pain you would know, because their cry is so different to when they are tired/hungry etc.

Calpol won't hurt them anyway hun, don't worry about it :hugs:

Hi it sounds like he was overtired as my LO will really cry sometimes when he gets to that stage and he will eventually go to sleep. We have started to put him to bed a little earlier now and he seems quite happy with that. Although last night he woke up from his afternoon nap and really cried which is unlike him and he was really windy and it took him ages to go to the toilet and after that he was fine. Bless em its hardwork being a baby!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->