Csection..does this look infected?! Warning photo!

Misskitty10

Reaction score
Slightly weeping yellow stuff but doesn't smell!
I'm 17 days pp!
Looks like there's a couple of holes in it too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 83
Yes, I'd ring up your maternity unit as they still see you for 28 days following birth.

Mine looked similar to this, mine started at around 3 weeks pp and still isn't healed now and I'm 3 months on.

Hope you get it sorted.

Yea Hun looks like it's infected mine went like that after ds, pop to ur go and he should do a swab and put u on the right antibiotics xx

Yes, I'd ring up your maternity unit as they still see you for 28 days following birth.

Mine looked similar to this, mine started at around 3 weeks pp and still isn't healed now and I'm 3 months on.

Hope you get it sorted.
Thanks for your reply!
I thought you had to only go to the gp once you had been discharged? Which part of the maternity hospital would I call?

When they discharged u they would have given you the ward number you was on give them a call Hun x

I found the GP useless so ended up phoning the Labour ward who asked me to come in to the assessment unit.

I found the GP useless so ended up phoning the Labour ward who asked me to come in to the assessment unit.

Thanks! Did they just give you antibiotics or do anything else?
I was on antibiotics from the birth untill 8 days pp so didn't think I'd even get an infection!

I've had 6 different lots of antibiotics and a few different creams. At the moment, I'm just having it cleaned, dried and dressed daily.

I imagine they will give you the bog standard antibiotics until they get your swab results back and see if they need to change them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->