'Curing' pcos naturally?

Thanks Bumski, Im really sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:, when do you start the clomid again? really hope it works for you!

Did they do the dye test and a laposcopy at the same time as the drilling? You give me hope that maybe the drilling might help me ov!

Take it the drilling can't be repeated on the NHS and that they will only give you more clomid?

i had hsg done last year and that came back fine, im hoping to start clomid next month sometime, my next app is on nov 4th.
i think if you havnt already had your hsg they will probably do this at the same time as drilling just to make sure your tubes are ok, also they check for endo.
we cant get anything else on nhs as i have a dd from previous relationship. they didnt want to give me clomid again but i managed to persuade them :winkwink:

when is your op booked for?

I havent had an appointment letter through yet, apparently it can take up to 18 weeks where I am. The waiting is driving me crazy!!! They've got all my details incase a cancellation comes up but i think i'd have to be pretty lucky for that to happen!

Thats really bad about them not wanting to give you clomid again!!

Hi,

I have just been diagnosed with PCOS :-(

I haven't ovulated for probably coming up to a year and so haven't had a proper AF in all that time.

So I was recommended Soy Iso andnot sure if it was purely a coincidence but 38 days later I actually had a period - i have never been so pleased in all my life !!!:happydance:

As I said, it might be a coincidence but might be worth a try.

Good luck anyway xx

I havent had an appointment letter through yet, apparently it can take up to 18 weeks where I am. The waiting is driving me crazy!!! They've got all my details incase a cancellation comes up but i think i'd have to be pretty lucky for that to happen!

Thats really bad about them not wanting to give you clomid again!!

yeah thats the same where i am, my app was in feb and was told there is an 18 week waiting list, i kept ringing them about every 4 weeks to see if i was moving up the list, i got my appointment through at about 22 weeks, pain in the ass but def worth it. gl hun :thumbup:

Hi,

I have just been diagnosed with PCOS :-(

I haven't ovulated for probably coming up to a year and so haven't had a proper AF in all that time.

So I was recommended Soy Iso andnot sure if it was purely a coincidence but 38 days later I actually had a period - i have never been so pleased in all my life !!!:happydance:

As I said, it might be a coincidence but might be worth a try.

Good luck anyway xx

Thanks, I dont know alot about Soy Iso, I've just googled it and it seems some sites say its good for fertility and other say that its bad and to aviod it! Typical hey!!

Who recommended it to you? Sounds like it might be doing good!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->