Curious About Complications

SeaStar

Reaction score
Hello :) My husband and I just found out last week that we are (Surprise!) pregnant. I am estimating I'm about 4-5 weeks along. I am in the process of getting insurance and do not have a physician or gynecologist here in Florida, so I have not gone in for the initial pregnancy checkup and have not received a bonafide answer that I am pregnant, except for the 5 urine tests I have taken (all positive!)

My question is, we were traveling all day this past Monday and I experienced cramping in the abdomen and what almost felt like slight contractions (or what I would imagine them to feel like)...that night I was bleeding, almost like a light period. I looked up what spotting was and it was more than spotting. The bleeding and cramps have subsided but I have spotted a bit for the past 2 days. Does anyone have any advice on what these complications could indicate? I will not be able to set up a doctor's appointment until next week and we are stuck in limbo!

Thank you for any guidance. :flower:

The bleeding could be nothing or could indicate a problem. When you get your doctor's appointment, let them know about it. They should do two blood tests to check your HCG levels (2 or 3 days apart) and see if they are rising or falling.
Was the blood red, pink, or brown and how much was there?
Congratulations and hopefully all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->