Curious if you all get strong positive opks?

Narla83

Mum of 3 & pregnant
Reaction score
Like the title says just wondering if you all get really strong opks so the test line is as dark or darker than the test line?:shrug: Or if some of you just get darker lines?

Thankyou.xx:flower:

Personally hun I think for me it depends on the brand of opk.
Last cycle I got a strong positive on a wondfo opk. This time I have had very negative opks that gradually got darker to the point it was dark but not dark enough to call a positive now they are negative again so I am unsure if I have o'd or not :shrug: im using one step green handled ones this cycle.... don't very much care for them imo xx

Well I had this happen, they appeared to get darker but not dark dark, Im Oíng because ive got the ewcm and slight cramps :shrug: Oh no they still say 'Im not going that dark so there'

Lol, they are annoying aren't they? what opk's are you using?

I thought I was as I had very watery cm and slight cramping but oh no they say i haven't so... guess I just have to wait and see :dohh:

I am fortunate enough that I do get dark dark positives, and not only are they dark, but my positive will last about 3 days, the get dark as the control line on the night of day 1, get way darker than the control line all through day 2 and by the end of day 3 will return to negative, usually followed on day 4-5 by my thermal shift. I think I'm one of the few though, as they don't work so well for everyone, and I use the dollar tree ones!

I thought I was as I had very watery cm and slight cramping but oh no they say i haven't so... guess I just have to wait and see :dohh:[/QUOTE

Drives you mad doesnt it!! Maybe we've just got the awkward ones that dont like to do what they're ment to!:rofl:

I just use the One step ones from ebay, cheep and dont I know it!!

Im bdíng b/c Im sure I am and think that maybe Im one of the very few that they never get dark with:dohh:

I thought I was as I had very watery cm and slight cramping but oh no they say i haven't so... guess I just have to wait and see :dohh:[/QUOTE

Drives you mad doesnt it!! Maybe we've just got the awkward ones that dont like to do what they're ment to!:rofl:

I just use the One step ones from ebay, cheep and dont I know it!!

Im bdíng b/c Im sure I am and think that maybe Im one of the very few that they never get dark with:dohh:

They're the ones im using :dohh: I wont buy them again thats for sure :rofl:

:rofl: Well hopefully we wont need to if we ignore the opks and go by what we think!!! Fx'd for us!!

i have used the one step ones from ebay but mine go really dark to the point where they look black but i think people are different x x heres a pic of the one i got this cycle

Attachments

• IMG-20110504-00008.jpg
    IMG-20110504-00008.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g