Curious!!!

LexyAjMommy

Reaction score
:?: The past... Oh I dont know... 4 days I have felt.. not my self. If that makes sense!!! No sore bbs... No crazy nausea... just...not my self... I am crampy... gassy....moody... cry over everything ( Happy sad or Indifferent ).... I went to my doctor when the cramps became so painful I was hunched over.. I was 6 dpo and she took a blood hcg test... IS IT POSSIBLE ( since it came out negative ) to still be pregnant? I feel really heavy in my pelvic area... and still crampy... Any ideas? SO and I have a great time :sex: so whether I am or not just lets me know that next month I get to try all over again- but was just curious if 6 dpo for a blood test was kinda early!!

I don't know the answer to your question sweetie, but I'm sending tons of baby dust your way. Good luck!

Yes, I would bet still to early. I tested positive at 8 DPO and that is pretty early....usually your best bet is closer to AF. Good luck, hope this your cycle!:thumbup:

I'd say 6dpo was way too early... I took tests last month that were bfn, I just knew I was pregnant. No symptoms, no nothing. Took another 4 days to get my BFP. My heart knew what science couldn't prove!!! Good luck! X

Yep 6dpo is early- but the symptoms you've explained are caused by hcg , your hcg was negative so must not be pregnancy related

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->