Currently 2DPO need a buddy

Coopers_mummy

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I'm currently 2dpo and in my 2WW. It's killing me have been TTC for 2 years and this is my first cycle on metformin xx

hey coopers_mummy, I'm a few days further than you at 5dpo, but I take metformin as well.. I'm not feeling 'in' or 'out' yet this cycle, but for whatever reason, I'm feeling super down that so many people around me have gotten their :bfp: and I'm still waiting.. I'm excited for everyone (don't want to come across like I'm bitter).. I'm just feeling a bit down though.. :cry: (damn emotions!)

do you temp? Will you bee tracking your post-O temps?

I totally know how you feel!!! Like you I'm not bitter as such it's just everyone around me has got theirs so quick and don't really understand how it feels to struggle to conceive and sometimes feels like they are rubbing it in my face. Grrr so nice to have someone to talk to my partner has a 'will happen when it happens' attitude and I hate it lol xxWould love to be TTC buddies :) xx

yes, DH totally has the same attitude.. He doesn't care for me temping & use OPKs, but I feel like if I don't, it'll never happen.. Plus I don't like being left out in the dark & not knowing whats going on..

Have you tried getting on anything like Clomid?

They were going to put me on clomid but wanna try me on met for 3 months first. My OH doesn't understand it all and hates that I spend 'loads' of money on test sticks and preseed etc lol I'm currently using the clearblue fertility monitor and got a peak reading for the first time this month so really keeping my fingers crossed. Feels like everyone is pregnant but me xx

:hugs:

I've got 2 BnB buddies that got pregnant right away with the CBFM, so hopefully that combined with the Metformin will do the trick :thumbup:

Do you have PCOS? Is this why they prescribed the Metformin to you?

Yeah I have PCOS sucks. Have been told it was a miracle to get pregnant naturally with my DS and a miracle he is still here after all his probs at birth. Hoping for a nice healthy pregnancy next time lol. Was also diagnosed with PID beginning of the year which apparently could have been caused by having my appendix out so had to have all my tubes checked with a lap and a HSG which is why I have only just been put on met now xx

that sucks, having to go in for something & it causing another problem.. is PID permanent? Or does it go away? Don't know too much about it..

having PCOS does suck, I was diagnosed in April, I believe.. I've had a few crazy cycles, so decided to try Soy Iso this cycle, and it seems to have helped.. I mean, I ovulated when I should have.. So that's good :thumbup:

Is your PCOS severe (since you were told your DS was a miracle to get pregnant with..)?

Yeah PID can be treated with antibiotics. Thank god as can make you infertile. Not sure how servere my PCOS is but I no I have never ovulated on my own so that month must have been a major fluke :) xx

WOW, that's awesome.. So are you ovulating now on your own? Or are they hoping the metformin will help you to O?

And you must be tracking O somehow, right? Too know if you're O'ing or not?

I track using the CBFM, CM and CP I was doing temps too but after 6 months a gave up on those. But now I'm starting to O with the met if I don't get my *BFP* this month I will start temping again x

Have heard so many good things about it really am keeping my fingers crossed. Have high expectations for this month. Already feel 'different' if that makes sense x

there's a few CBFM threads around here.. I'd want to try it if it wasn't so darn expensive! the success rate is amazing though.. when will you be testing?

10th September if I can hold out that long. I got mine on eBay so a fraction of the price and just as good x

Thanks hunni. Still desperately holding out. So wanna poas tho lol. How you doing? X

:hi:

AF got me today.. It came 2 days early.. shortened my LP by 2 days to 11days.. I'm taking Soy again this cycle & a BVit to lengthen my LP back to the 13days.. may try some other stuff too..

Have any symptoms?

Sorry about that Hun fingers x'ed for next month.

I got lots of 'symptoms' but really don't no. I got nausea, vomiting, cramps, very emotional like pms which I don't usually suffer from. Very thirsty, peeing loads, incease in cm. I don't no if they side effects of the metformin tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->