Currently 2DPO need a buddy

I'm hoping so. Thinking if I'm not preg this month I might have a rest. Been TTC for two years and the disappointment is starting to take it's toll on me xx

if you don't get that BFP this cycle (I'm praying you do!) maybe you can look into trying Soy Isoflavones? It's supposed to work a lot like Clomid, but it's natural... I'm going on round 2 of it.. 100mg of Soy = 50mg of Clomid, 80=40, etc, etc.. have a look on google if you want :)

Couldn't resist I just tested and got a major faint line. Trying not to get excited just incase xx

omg, that's awesome! can you post a pic? How many DPO are you?

click on 'go advanced' then click on the paperclip, by the smiley face & upload it, then paste it in the post

Tested again this morning and it's gone back to really faint. Have tested three times two were super faint and the one in this post. I got a super faint, quite dark, super faint. Don't no what's going on xx

But a lines a line right? Even too the point in that convinced that the faint lines were just something coming up on the test I made my DF do one ha ha. Needless to say he didn't get a line xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->