Currently 8 or 9 dpo (maybe) and most trying tww so far

Cajadaem

Reaction score
So this has got to be the most trying tww i have ever had :wacko:

So, i was taking Cerazette until the beginning of May 2016. I came off it ready to TTC in Sepetember sort of time.
I had my period on 21st May.
This month i used clearblue ovulation sticks, i've never used them before, and its wasnt the easiest time as we were away during the week leading up to when i normally have in the past ( i usually ov on cd16).
We were away staying with family, so being discreet was a little difficult. We dtd cd 13/14/15/16, but the sticks didnt pick up ovulation this month, so am so totally unsure if i ovulated at all, or just wether these sticks didnt work for me.
So i have pretty much gone on a typical cycle for me, assuming i ovulated on cd16, puts me as 8/9dpo today.
Unsure of dpo due to having my period start late afternoon, so didnt know if that would be day 1 or the next day, as it wasnt just spotting, and my period finished after 2 more days instead of 3. But my period was right on time to when it should be, as i realised when i signed into my FF account.
I've had cramping, quite strong the past couple of days, took pain relief for it last night. And yesterday, at 7/8dpo i did test on FRER and there was a real squinter of a line, but today nothing.
Its going to be my longest 2ww yet! :nope:

It's a frustrating game for sure this ttc business! 8-9dpo is still very early for testing. Hopefully in the next few days you'll see those two lines

Hiya. Well i am 9/10 dpo today, and still totally clear tests. Think if i dont see a squinter tmoz i am definately out this month. If i in fact ovulated last month. But have really strongcramps again today :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->